Authorized to work in the US for any employer
PCT (Patient Care Technician)
BioLife Plasma Services - Sioux City, IA
October 2018 to March 2019
• Collect blood sample from donor to check total protein level as well as hematocrit and lipemic status.
• Read and recorded vitals for each donor
• Made sure to identify each donor correctly
• Kept areas clean and sanitized
• Assisted with stocking/closing/opening
HY-VEE SUPER MARKET
February 2017 to May 2018
• Trained new cashiers on procedures, customer service and sales techniques.
• Processed customer returns.
• Received customer payments.
• Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
• Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
• Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs. FEDERAL FOOD INSPECTOR
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
March 2015 to July 2016
• Protect the public health through Food Safety and Defense.
• Maintain and monitor sanitation procedures and GMP.
• Overlooked cattle carcasses to be free of illness and contamination to be deemed safe for human consumption
• Perform inspection before and after slaughter
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
ELKHORN VALLEY PACKING
April 2014 to March 2015
• Educated employees on specific QA standards and confirmed all standards were being maintained.
• Prepared QA evaluation reports and submitted them to management.
• Confirmed that Elkhorn Valley Packing procedures are properly carried out and assigned work schedules were maintained.
• Determined overall Elkhorn Valley Packing product quality by accurately conducting and evaluating various QA tests, including appropriate water temperatures and meat inspection SECURITY GUARD
NATIVE LIGHTS CASINO
March 2013 to March 2014
• Prevented crimes through careful observation and investigation of suspicious and unusual behavior..
• Patrolled commercial property and the associated parking garage.
• Directed guests around the building and answered questions regarding accessibility.
• Unlocked rooms and suites for authorized contractors.
• Monitored alarm systems to detect any unauthorized entries into protected areas.
• Monitored building access and identified all officials and employees before authorizing their entrance. UNIT SUPPLY SPECIALIST
ARMY NATIONAL GUARD
October 2012 to October 2012
• Prepared unit and organizational supply documentation.
• Oversaw supply requests, accountability and receipts.
• Tracked and filed administrative paperwork and personnel folders.
• Tracked personnel and supplies within the company. Education
ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE in Chemistry
IOWA CENTRAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
ARKANSAS CITY HIGH SCHOOL
Cashier (1 year), Microsoft Office (1 year), Customer Service (1 year), Bilingual Military Service
Branch: Army National Guard
Service Country: United States
October 2011 to October 2017
Was responsible for the upkeep of soldier files and records. Making sure they stayed up-to date and within regulations.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Goal oriented
• Quick learner
• Can work both independently and in a team
• Strong customer service