I would like to obtain a challenging position that would maximize my professional abilities, experience and training with the opportunity for professional growth based on my performance.
- Assistant Elections Coordinator with 11 + years’ experience representing Rockwall County
- In charge of maintaining compliance with Federal and State laws
- Functioned as a liaison with judges, candidates, elected officials, state officials, county personnel and the general public
- Maintained GIS Mapping System editing existing streets, input new streets for districts and precinct boundaries.
- Conducted and worked some of the largest Presidential and Primary Election in the past 10 years.
- Oversaw inventory and maintained a million dollars’ worth of voting equipment.
- Worked with Central Appraisal District and 911
Coordinator on new streets and corrections.
- Testing and deployment of voting machines.
- Customer Service
- Problem Resolution
- Staff coordination
- Inventory coordinator
- Life cycle, systems, management
- Staff Training
- Filing and data archiving
- Travel coordinator
Rockwall County Elections Office –
2007 - 2019
LOGISTICS ASSISTANT COORDINATOR
- Functioned as a liaison with judges, candidates, elected officials, state officials, county personnel and general public via phone, email, and in person.
- Coordinated with surrounding cities for elections, annexations, new streets, new precincts, and Excel voter lists.
- Supervised delivery and return of voting equipment with poll judges, polling locations, and maintenance department.
- Prepared, pretested and secured all election equipment and supplies for up to 34 polling locations; ballots, voting machines, computers and election forms.
- Hired, trained and supervised up to 200 election judges and clerks, up to 4 times per year.
- Posted all election information to the public and media per state laws.
- Coordinated travel plans for office staff to local, regional and State meetings for training, and submitted travel paperwork to County Auditor’s Office.
- Performed wide range of clerical duties.
- Acted as Volunteer Deputy Registrar Coordinator. Builders First Source - 1999 - 2007
LOGISTICS INSIDE SALES COORDINATOR/OFFICE
- Office Coordinator; answered phones, printed, faxed, emailed and filed customer invoices.
- Window Sales Coordinator; customer service, entered purchase orders and coordinated with building
superintendents to schedule window packages. Inventory of all windows ordered, executed Administrative Assistant duties.
- Inside Sales Coordinator in lumber department for salesmen, data entry of purchase orders, lumber bids, scheduled delivery of lumber packages.
- Office Manager and Human Resource; entered employee timesheets for payroll, account troubleshooting and other office functions.
Royse City High School – Royse City, Texas
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA