Glendale, N.Y. 11385
Senior manager with over 18 years of experience in operations and technical support. Excellent people leader with strengths that include performance man- agement, coaching, corrective action, staffing, resource planning and schedule adherence. Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities. Articulate, persua- sive, quick thinking, individual who embraces diversity. Strong program, client, and, vendor management skills includes success in technology, market re- search and pharma industries. Proven ability to drive revenue while reducing costs.
• Proficient in Windows 10/ 8/7/Vista/XP, MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Jira, Remedy, Service now, Solar winds, Athena, CFMC, Odyssey, Microsoft remote desktop, Aspect, Altigen, Alcatel Lucent Dialer, Juno Pulse, Bomgar Remote Login tool, Dendrite ticketing, Pentaho, Network Connect, Active directory, Microsoft exchange, VM Ware, VDI, soft phone software (Zoiper and X-lite) Connectfirst dialer and multiple web-based tools.
• Multiple EMR’s (Electronic Medical Record) including Epic, Quadramed and Eclinical Works
• Multiple Internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, VOIP, DHCP and networks, WANs and LANs
• Hardware peripherals such as Modems, Network cards, Routers, Hubs, Memory, Printers and Scanners
• Good Understanding of ITIL V3 lifecycles and process Professional Experiences:
New York City Health & Hospitals, New York, N.Y.
Enterprise Service Desk Manager, 08/2017 to Present
• Managed all aspects of the Service Desk for all New York City Health + Hospitals Employees. Providing 24/7 support and servicing of 40k+ clients, over 29 Hospitals/Facilities and a volume average of 50k calls and 60k tickets per month.
• Effectively monitor delivery of service and increasing SLA response/resolve time.
• Analyze and recommend improvements to all new systems and ITIL processes
• Assist in triage of phone calls, direct input and email generated tickets to Enterprise Service Desk
• Review, edit and Create materials for internal knowledge Base to help Improve FTR% targets.
• Conduct hiring, training/mentoring, scheduling and performance reviews of 5 Service Desk Analysts.
• Communicate with staff to maintain clearly defined expectations and to identify any performance gaps or development opportunities as needed.
• Escalation Point for High Priority issues, VIP’s, 1st and 2nd
level support calls
Career Connectlive, Staten Island, N.Y.
Director of Support Services, 05/2010 to 05/2017
• Support for internal and external third party Call Center users and Management that includes dialer/ACD telephony, CRM, call routing strategy and management.
• Support of over 1000 employees and 400+ seat call center environment, both local and remote support.
• Direct design, development and implementation of helpdesk ticketing system used for agent escalations as well as analyzing and escalating client issue trends. (Average ticket volume over 5k monthly)
• Used KPI’s to maintain 98% close rates on all Helpdesk Tickets within a two day turnaround time.
• Reduced agent monthly costs by 10% through software enhancements and improved process.
• Created instructional videos and documentation for agent and management training on new software and change of process.
• Communicating resolution and statistics to key stakeholders.
• Responsible for hiring, training, scheduling of 5 direct report support admins (both internal and remote) for Call Center coverage of 16 hours per day, 7 days a week.
• Local and remote hardware Support for all Call Centers users and Corporate employees that includes Re-imaging of desktops, desktop setup, printer and phone setup (office and soft phone)
Carbon Consulting Group, New York, N.Y.
Helpdesk Manager/ Project Manager, 01/2005-11/2009
• Shift supervisor for technical support help desk with 22 direct reports with responsibility for meeting service level targets through queue manage- ment, schedule adherence, training and development and, performance management.
• Optimize Team efficiency with Dendrite ticketing system by ensuring clear and concise notes, effective team troubleshooting and resolving End User management escalations.
• Improve program margin by improving operational efficiencies and reducing costs
• Lead vendor management efforts as vendor relations manager for a dozen outsource business partners
• Primary client contact on $ 11 mm technology project including all invoice, program management and project management responsibilities. Education:
Monroe College, Bronx, NY
• A.S. Computer Science
• Certified Manager by AMA (American Management Association)