PROFILE Project Manager versed in all aspects of project and personnel management. Results-oriented
and high-energy professional with a talent for leading by example and inspiring peak performance.
EXPERIENCE PROJECT MANAGER, SERRANO 2 ROOFING; MIDDLETOWN, NY - MAY 2018–OCTOBER 2018
* Sustained safety protocol, ensuring cost-effective and safe handling equipment and material usage while adhering to OSHA regulations MSDS documents.
* Reduced process lags by effectively managing and scheduling employees to ensure optimal productivity while training staff on best practices and protocols.
* Directed development of project scope, including estimates.
* Ensured project deadlines were met by managing and monitoring performance.
* Evaluated financing and construction activities.
* Maintained high quality standards.
* Monitored team progress and enforced deadlines.
MAINTENANCE/GROUNDS, WEST HILLS COUNTRY CLUB; MIDDLETOWN, NY – JANUARY 2018–MAY 2018
* Created plans for custom gardens and beds.
* Prepared soil and gardens for planting with mulch and sod.
*Removed debris and trash from surrounding areas and disposed of recyclable materials properly.
* Read and followed landscaping plans to install plants and fixtures for residences and businesses.
* Monitored, inspected, and identified external facility or building areas requiring maintenance or repair.
* Performed seasonal activities, including snow removal, landscaping, lawn mowing, applying fertilizer to plants and foliage.
* Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards. FABRICATOR, THERMOLITE; SCRANTON, PA – SEPTEMBER 2017–JANUARY 2018 William
23 VINCENT DRIVE
MIDDLETOWN, NY 10940
*Inspected each completed project to make sure it met all blueprint specifications.
*Observed the approved process for assembly.
* Maintained workplace equipment and inspected it daily damage.
* Uncovered issues and addressed them immediately with the job foreman.
* Used welding tools and other equipment safely on the job.
* Transported machinery using forklifts, cranes and hoists.
* Worked with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals. PLUMBER APPRENTICE, NYS DOC; COXSACKIE, NY – MARCH 2013–AUGUST 2015
* Maintained site safety and kept work in line with budget, schedule and applicable building codes.
* Applied paint to multiple unfinished areas using a hand roller.
* Responsible for promoting safe and clean working environment.
* Managed shift equipment and materials.
* Mentored junior team members, providing guidance on proper techniques and safety.
* Kept supervisor informed of job progress and material requirements.
* Managed work with little supervision.
* Resolved inspection deficiencies promptly.
EDUCATION PORT JERVIS SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL, PORT JERVIS, NY; HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 2007 SKILLS * PROJECT MANAGEMENT * UNSURPASSED WORK ETHIC
* TROUBLESHOOTING * CLIENT RELATIONS
* GOAL SETTING * NATURAL LEADER
* ORGANIZED * RESULTS-ORIENTED
* DETAIL- ORIENTED * TRAINED IN MICROSOFT WORD, COMPANY CAM, JOIST REFERENCES ALEX SCIARROTTA
SUPERVISOR TOMMY HILFIGER
SALESMAN TOMMY HILFIGER