MAYUR PRAKASH MAHAJAN
E-mail – email@example.com
Address – D-8, Krishna Dham, Hendrepada Road, Badlapur (W), D-Thane (Maharashtra)- 421503 Date Of Birth : 28 March 1992.
“To continuously enhance my knowledge, skills and experience by getting involved in Challenging work environment and utilize them for personal and organizational growth to the best of my ability.”
Industrial experience :
May 2019 Mechanical Design Engineer, Siemens Ltd. (Motor factory), Kalwa, Maharashtra
Working in Research & Development responsible for Low voltage induction motors, Process Mechanical enquiries against customer's orders, Preparation & Release Mechanical BOM (Bill of material) in SAP, Preparation of new assembly drawings & attachment of it with BOM in SAP, Maintain & arrange Mechanical drawings in structured way, Solve production queries in Design point of view, Root cause analysis of customer complaints.
Dec 2017 Industrial Engineer, Siemens Ltd. (Motor factory), Kalwa, Maharashtra
Working in Process Planning department in a co-ordination with Motor Assembly, Paint shop & Motor testing department. Planning and execution of various processes on the shop floor. Layout, Work instruction, SOP preparation. Application of work measurement tool i.e. MOST. Identification & solution for Unsafe activities & conditions. Continuous improvements to achieve optimality in production. Process Qualification.
June 2016 Post graduate Trainee, Siemens Ltd. (Motor factory), Kalwa, Maharashtra
Assist Process Planning, Operation excellence & warehouse department. Monitor process, materials or surroundings (shop floor). Update & use relevant knowledge for production & processing.
June 2014 Trainee Engineer, Esteem Power Equipment (I) Pvt. Ltd., Pune, Maharashtra
Co-ordination with supervisors, peers or subordinates. Assist draftsman in developing the structural design of products. Study industrial process. Organizing planning & prioritizing work. Data mining.
1. Completed Master of technology, Engineering Management (M.Tech) from Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal (Karnataka) in July 2017 with 8.07 CGPA. 2. Completed Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (B.E) from Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Engg. & Technology chandhai, Karjat (Maharashtra) in May 2014 with 68%. 3. Completed HSC from C.H.M. College, Ulhasnagar (Maharashtra) in February 2010 with 80.33%.
4. Completed SSC from Adarsh Vidya Mandir, Badlapur (Maharashtra) in March 2008 with 90.30%.
Work Measurement- Maynard Operation Sequence Technique (Basic)
Industry Automation- PLC, SCADA, HMI
Project Management- M.S. Project.
Design tool - AutoCAD
Projects Under Taken
Comissioning of system for water spray test of stator winding.
- This test is to check whether insulation of winding is capable to resist current leakage in case of condensation or incoming water into the machine. The test was a priority for customers.
- This electrical test requires reduction in suraface tension using non-ionic wetting agent less than 31 dyn/cm at 25 ᵒc and supply of water should last at least 30mins with 2bar pressure in the form of spray.
- The arrangement was made from scrap.
Optimization of oil circulating system for sleeve bearing of motor.
- The oil circulating system is being used for oil transmission through sleeve bearing on motor, oil which is coming through the outlet of motor flanges has to be channelled through hydraulic hose pipes to sump tank by gravitational force.
- Optimization includes elimination of hydraulic hose pipes and introduction of modified sump tank with floating sensors below the outlet flange.
- The solution was introduced at the last moment (as the other conventional method did not work) in the presence of the customer in Kalwa.
Comissioing of dehumidifier in paint booth and Oven for paint drying of DFIG wind generator.
- It was special requirement from the customer that painting should be done below 80% humidity. During rainy season, humidity increases more than 80%, hence desiccant dehumidifier was commissioned in paint booth to maintain humidity, air flow& temperature.
- The oven was commissioned to paint drying of DFIG generator. It is post painting activity during rainy season. Due to increase in humidity, a natural time for drying of paint increases and it can be interrupted, hence painted generator supposed to put in oven precisely. Operating temp. was set at 45ᵒc for two hours.
1. Name - Golden Spiral Turbine Design and Analysis (B.E.) The project is based on principle of golden ratio, by this design we can generate energy more efficiently by non-conventional sources.
2. Name- Implementation of Lean techniques for improving work flow process in Indian motor manufacturing unit (M.Tech)
The project improved the prevalent method of raw material handling within factory by reducing process time, movement, solid wastes and improved the ergonomic scale for worker’s safety with help of the lean six sigma and Rapid upper limb assessment tool.
Worked as Team leader of my B.E. Project in 2014 on “Golden spiral turbine” and now in M.Tech I am doing Research on respected turbine.
Published a paper in a journal “Alternate Energy Sources and Technologies” as “A Review on Horizontal Axis Golden Spiral Fluid Turbine”.
Received nomination for national “New and renewable young scientist award 2014-15 from Government of India.
Worked as Teacher Assistant in Humanities and Management department, MIT- Manipal.
Team player with positive attitude.
Hardworking & always keen to learn new things.
Working in social activities.
Playing outdoor games, Solving Rubik cube.
Mayur Prakash Mahajan