****A Beecher Dr. East
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
EDUCATION: MSN-Adult ANP, BC- ANCC/CNS-OR 2000
Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC BSN- Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
CPT- Certified Personal Trainer, NFPT
Gulfside Hospice and Pasco Palliative Care-New Port Richey, FL Full Time 2016-Present
● Top preformer within 6 months of employment, increased revenues, profitable, by approximately 50% of business revenue for Medical Staff department/NP division
* Assessed and treated Adult and Geriatric hospice Patients in their homes and ALF’s
* Assessed and treated Adult and Geriatric palliative patients at ALF’s
* Utilized Allscripts EMR system for clinical documentation, Docusign for orders
* Prescribed Narcotics as is appropriate for patient’s utilizing E-Prscribing, Dr. First
* Obtained DEA number and Medicaid number
* Participated in weekend call, including working at the In Patient Units.
* Supervised Registered Nurses as well as Licensed Practical Nurses Lifepath Hospice/Chapters Health
Tampa, FL 2011- 2016- Full Time, Pool
● Increased Revenues, profitable, by approximately 40% of business revenue for Medical Staff department, NP division
* Assessed Geriatric Pt’s in Nursing Homes and ALF’s (Hillsborough County)
*Assess and treat the management of symptoms of the terminally ill.
*Attending Physician for team coverage, assisting RN’s and LPN’s with complex Pt. issues as well as ventilator withdrawals/complex cases.
*Participated in weekday and weekend call. As well as worked weekends
*Gained experience with the dying process in working at the hospice houses.
*Performed Face to Face visits in various settings
*Participated in a pain scale project with Regional Director.
*Credentialed at all Tampa hospitals
*Participated in Preceptoring USF Nurse Practitioner students
*Participated in Companywide QA Chart Review, utilized Suncoast Solutions EMR
*Participated in Pharmaceutical Research involving clinical trials as a Coinvestigator, working with the Chief Medical Officer, as well as the Medical Director.
Inspiris/United Health Group (Fortune 500 Company) Tennessee (Tampa, FL) 2010 Per Diem, Full Time- 10/2014
*Performed in home Assessment on Medicare Advantage Members, History and Physicals on pts for various insurance companies
* Increased pt. satisfaction through health and wellness education.
*Utilized Salesforce and Concur programs for scheduling and payroll Physician’s Group, LLC (formerly First Health, Inc.) Sarasota, FL 2003-2010
● Increased Revenues, profitable, by approximately 33-40% of Medical Staff department, NP division.
*Assess, diagnose, and treat Orthopedic and Neurological spinal injuries
*Assisted management with utilization of new computer systems as well as documentation system
Private Physician- Pain Management Practice- Dr. Ricky Lockett St. Petersburg, FL 2003
*Assess, diagnose, and treat chronic pain conditions
*Performed trigger point injections
Private Physician- Orthopaedic Practice- Dr. Steven Moss Spring Hill, FL 2002-3
*Performed trigger point injections, joint injections and joint aspirations, post-op suture removal, post-op pin removal
*Computer project initiating H&P’s on a computerized system through template design
*Marketing project including website implementation and pamphlet design Oak Hill Hospital- ARNP Surgical Services- Florida Gulf to Bay Anesthesia
Brooksville, FL 2001-2 (Dr. Mangar- President, Dr. Knop- Chief of Anesthesia)
*Performed pre-op History and Physicals
*Assessed clients post-operatively for pain management (Epidurals, PCA’s), and did Pain Management Consults
*Coordinated nursing care among perioperative services Private Physician- General Practice- Dr. Gary Holland Seminole, FL 2000-2001
*Assessed, diagnosed, and treated ambulatory Adult and Geriatric clients
*Performed Incision and Drainage procedures as well as trigger point Injections
ADDITIONAL REVELENT EXPERIENCES
Charge Nurse Gynecology and Ophthalmology/Staff Nurse Main OR St. Anthony’s Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 1994-7
Staff Nurse Obstetrics
Tampa General Hospital, Tampa, FL 1992-4
Charge Nurse Maternity Ward/Staff Nurse
Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, NY 1990-1 Volunteer Oncology Experience- ThyCa Organization
Thyroid Cancer Survivor Support Group
Formerly Sigma Theta Tau, AWHONN, AORN, ANCC, ACHPM Currently of American Health Council- Listed as one of America’s 100 best Nurses.