Touro Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law School Central Islip, NY. 2019 Chapman University Orange, CA Graduated 2018
B.A. in Strategic & Corporate Communication, Minor in American History GPA: 3.5
Syosset High school Syosset, NY Graduated 2014
The Law Office of Shawn Kassman Esq. Legal Intern Manhattan, NY Summer 2018 - Resigned Fall 2018
• Prepared legal documents for partners and court houses
• Facilitated all scheduling, coordination, and filling for in court room appearances and trials for criminal and Divorce law
• Led phone calls with other attorneys and court houses to provide important information Brian Calle - LA Weekly Social Media Strategy Intern Los Angeles, CA Summer 2017 - Winter 2018
• Established Twitter verification, maintained and grew a large following on all social media and branding platforms
(Including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Etc.
• Drafted Wikipedia page. assisted in creation of branding, assisted daily duties and tasks. Spearheaded administra- tive duties including daily emails and scheduling appointments . Analyzed contracts for accuracy, due diligence, and inconsistencies in anything relevance to social media strategy.
• Shadowed Press Releases while planning ahead of events in order to engage followers and create content.
• Helped Facilitate on air interviews at news networks while obtaining content of them. Law Offices of Cassandra Spangler Esq. Law Intern Manhattan, NY Summer 2016 - Winter 2017
• Assisted in streamlining processes for all the legalities, contractual details, and contractual negotiations for the entertainment business
• Spearheaded administrative duties including daily emails, cold calling, and scheduling appointments
• Analyzed contracts for accuracy, due diligence, and inconsistencies Dancing Astronaut Social Media Intern Manhattan, NY Fall 2015 - Winter 2016
• Developed and maintained high profile social media accounts accumulating over 100,000 followers.
• Strategized and scheduled media content across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter).
• Analyzed and utilized digital marketing analytics to optimize social media content. University Leadership
TAMID Group at Chapman University Chief of Staff Orange, CA Spring 2017 - Spring 2018
• Right hand to the president advising on recruitment, consulting relationships, and funding.
• Lobbied student government for more funding on promotional items and event budgets.
• Consulted for Israeli- technology startups on music specific social media strategy. Kappa Alpha Pi Pre-Law Fraternity Head of Fundraising Orange, CA Spring 2017
• Responsible for organizing fundraising opportunities around the city of Orange.
• Promoted fundraising efforts on all social media and on campus.
• supervised and executed fundraising events accounting for budget, attendance, and logistics . SKILLS
Technical: Microsoft Office 360 Suite, Adobe Creative Suites,Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Data Analytics, HTML, Lexis Nexis, WestLaw, WebCrims, Cision Communications. Skills: Social media strategy, Promotion strategy, Logical Reasoning, Public speaking,