Sitaram Kutir, Sankat Mochan Nagar, New police Line, Near Kali Mandir Ara, Bhojpur, Bihar 802301 +91-957*******)/759-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Linked In – https://www.linkedin.com/in/akash-kumar- 482575162
1. Bachelor of Engineering, Civil Engineering, Jadavpur University JULY 2016 - PRESENT Average GPA – 8.428/10.00
2. Senior School Certificate Examination, Satyam International School, CBSE 2015 Percentage – 90.6%
3. Secondary School Examination, Patna Central School Public School, CBSE 2013 CGPA – 10.00
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Software : ETABS, SAP2000, SAFE 2016,AutoCAD, STAAD.Pro . 2. Technical Skills : C(Competent), FORTRAN(Competent) . 3. Relevant Courses : Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Building, Materials & Construction.
4. Secured 3rd position in ‘Edifice( Megalith )’, held at IIT Kharagpur organized by Civil Engg. Department. 5. Secured Very Good in C language Course of 2months in MEGASOFT IT SOLUTIONS, Patna, Bihar. 6. Participated in workshop on Rehabilitation of old buildings. 1. Summer Intern, South Eastern Railway, Ranchi Division, Indian Railway JUNE 2018 - JULY 2018 The Internship was for 21 days . Mainly focused on the learning construction work,Estimation of price of plan.
Visited water treatment plant .
Done surveying work (profile leveling).
Site visting of the place where construction of LHS,ROB,FOB was in progress.
Learned basics about rail tracks laying out works & related information.
Worked on AutoCAD, STADD.Pro.
ACADEMIC TRAININGS & PROJECTS
1. Bakreshwar Thermal Power Plant (BkTPP) : The training was a part of the academic tour under the BCE curriculum
(6th semester) which was focused on the construction of the Ash Dyke ponds and its functioning, electricity generation and water treatment process inside the power plant and visit to the Bakreshwar Dam, Tilpara Barrage and Massanjore Dam and their functioning.
2. Project- based online course on Structural & Foundation Analysis : Project was for 1 month duration . This project deals with the analysis and design of different components of buildings using software ETABS, SAP2000. Also deals with design of foundation using software SAFE2016 . Also basics discussion on IS800, IS456, IS875( Part 1-3). See certificate in the below provided link.
( https://www.skyfilabs.com/verify-certificate/52440035) 3. Seminar Project – I : This project was a part of the BCE curriculum (6th semester) under Professor Narayan Roy on the topic “SOIL COMPACTION ”.
4. Seminar Project – II : This project was a part of the BCE curriculum (7th semester) under Professor Tumpa Hazra on the topic “TYPES OF VALVES IN WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM” (*ongoing). ACTIVITIES
1. Participated in discuss throw at school level.
2. Participated in javelin at school level.
3. Secured 2nd position in quiz competition at school level. HOBBIES
1. Listening songs.