High School Diploma
Dozier-Libbey Medical High School, Antioch: August 2013- June 2017 Business Major
San Francisco State University, San Francisco: August 2017- March 2018 Psychologist Major
Laney College, Oakland: August 2018- December 2018 EXPERIENCE
Jetro Warehouse- Oakland, CA
Cashier July 2019- Present
● Assist customers who are restaurant owners by ringing up their items without multiple errors all while multitasking and doing the heavy lifting.
● Took on the challenge as the cashier to understand the system which is all manuel and remember items numbers.
● Running up checks and stashing large amounts of cash without going over or under.
● Learned to decompose in a busy and stressful environment all while tolerating angered customers, providing the best service, and tackling any issues that come up. Doordash- Berkeley, Oakland, Alamada, CA
Dasher July 2018 -July 2019
● Responsible for delivering food items from restaurant to customers home at promised time.
● Mastered my abilities of multitasking and time punctuality while delivering multiple orders at the same and proper time.
Grassroot Campaign- Berkeley, CA
Canvasser December 2017-February 2018
● Took initiative to lead and create good strategic communication skills in order to gain sustainable members, volunteers, and sponsors.
● Learned to adapt vastly while working in a fast paced environment.
● Was responsible for staying abreast of all current and ongoing issues for the purpose of having a detailed summary of frequently asked questions from potential sponsors. Starbucks Cafe - Richmond, CA
Barista July 2017 – November 2017
● Was responsible for providing superior customer service while working with a multitude of drinks.
● Was responsible for maintaining and ensuring an accurate account of cash, gift card and debit and credit card transactions, processing customer returns and taking audit of the drawer to make sure all transactions are balanced and correctly processed.
● Was responsible for maintaining a clean and comfortable environment for customers by restocking items and keeping areas sanitary.
Wingstop restaurant - Brentwood, CA
Cashier November 2016 - June 2017
● Was responsible for mastering the handling of money as a cashier as well as providing the necessary customer service to solve problems that might have occurred.
● Was responsible for diffusing challenges with staff and customer concerns. Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Antioch, CA
Volunteer October 2015 - August 2016
● Assisted nurses and medical staff in order to improve safety, comfort and care of patients.
● Provided support for volunteer services and auxiliary programs within the hospital and nursing home facilities.
● Worked with supply staff to get wheelchairs for patients and move them to various locations for tests, x-rays or scans.
● Bilingual Tigrinya and English
● Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint
● Customer Service Training – 8 hours
● CPR – BLS Certified American Heart Association
References Available upon Request