Integration Business Analyst
• A proficient Business Analyst with 4 years of experience in analyzing business processes & operations, improvising on solutions and resolving complex business issues and also experienced in Integration tools – SAP PI/PO, Liaison B2B
• Experience in project management, running operations & supporting maintenance as a project coordinator.
• Expertise in building reports, documentation and change management.
• Experience of working in enterprise level projects with multiple stakeholders with focus on improving efficiency, quality and cost savings.
• Worked on different Implementation and Support projects in Retail Domain - with well accustomed Knowledge of SAP ERP Modules like SAP SD, SAP MM and SAP FICO.
• Working Experience in transaction-risk-management-systems area of ecommerce Domain Project Execution Skills
Project Management Project Planning, Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Test Preparation & Execution, Quality Assurance, Documentation, Cutover and Production Releases.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Consulting Business Process Consulting, Driving Implementation, Status Reporting Support Management Problem Management, Application Trainings to Users, Testing Support. Technical Skills
EAI Packages SAP PI/PO (Expert)
Liaison B2B (Profound Knowledge)
SAP Servers SAP R/3 4.7d, SAP ECC 6.0
Programing Languages Java.
Tools Collaboration Tools - Confluence, SharePoint Microsoft Office Tools
Service Management - Service Now, Clear
SAP ALM Server - SAP Solman
Database - Toad, SQL Developer
Source Control - SVN
Web Service Clients and Web server - SOAP UI, Restful client, Postman, Tomcat Work Experience
1. Client : ADIDAS AG (Leading Sportswear Manufacturer) Project Type : ERP Implementation for SEA Countries and Brazil Role : Business Analyst
Location : Hyderabad, India
Duration : May 2017 - August 2019
Project Description: The client is one of the world’s largest retail sportswear manufacturer. The project scope involves replacing the chief order Management system – ‘Adirace’ used by local Market with SAP Fashion Management ERP tool AFS. 120+ interfaces were developed in 3 sprints Integrating the AFS ERP functionality with Warehouse, Sales, Customer Service, Purchasing, Finance and Retail back Office systems for all product lines. Technically, the project covers integration of systems using IDoc, JDBC, SFTP/FTP, JMS, RFC, REST, SOAP, HTTP, Proxy, Mail, AS2 connectors. Key Responsibilities
• External BA from Infosys Ltd, primarily supporting IT Applications connecting via SAP PI and Liaison B2B Platforms.
• Responsibilities Includes, gathering requirements from various stakeholders of the project and Provide required Support to market Customers for Application integration process.
• Understanding the elements of existing process by organizing deep-dive sessions with various SMEs from Project teams.
• Performing gap analysis, proposing solutions to the bottlenecks.
• Re-engineering existing Business processes to improve efficiency and/or enable automation with focus on creating an e2e automation solution.
• Validating the proposed solutions with Business teams.
• Creating and documenting the requirements, solution design, decisions and tracking the common technical issues on Confluence project space.
• Responsibilities Includes, IT consulting and L2-L3 Operations Support for interfaces integrating Adidas Master Data, Marketing Portal, Merchandising, Procurement, factories, Logistics, ERP and Warehouse systems.
• Provide On-Call support over weekends and Outside office hours as the project Operates in 24*7 mode with stringent SLA’s
• Supporting the cutover and Go-live activities for each release.
• Tracking progress of implementation and ensure all milestones and timelines of the schedule are met.
• Setting up meetings/calls with users for Fixing and proposing resolutions to the customer issues.
• Preparing project handover kits for IT Support and Business teams. 2. Client : Cameron, US.
Project Type : RFID Integration
Role : Developer
Location : Hyderabad, India
Duration : Sep 2015 – Apr 2017
Project Description: Cameron valves is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries. This project was about implementing RFID technology for the goods movements related to serialized rental equipment to simplify the capture of exact serial numbers for the equipment involved in the movements. This is part of a larger initiative to accurately track the physical location of rental assets (either at plant or at customer site).
Academic and Other Credentials:
• Bachelor of technology in Electronics and Communication engineering (2011 - 2015) from Anurag Group of Institutions, JNTU University.
• Received Professional foundational IT, SAP PI, Java and Managerial trainings in Infosys Limited, India.
• Completed SAP PI Infosys Internal certification after the technical training program.2
• Awarded twice with Infosys DC Prime awards for consistent performance throughout the Assignments.
• Responsible for the development of integration scenarios in the XI system.
• Developed interfaces using File, JDBC, SOAP, HTTP, RFC adapters
• Reviewing the objects from quality point of view and Unit Testing
• Requirement Gathering, Impact Analysis for enhancement change requests, Problem Management, testing and go-live activities
• Responsible for writing technical specifications