email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/mrjleroy SUMMARY
A top-performing global commercial operations leader with a proven track record of success in sales operations, analytics, customer relationship metrics, Salesforce implementation, pricing, customer contracting, project management, negotiations, product promotions, ROI, CRM implementation, sales incentive plans, and client relations. Leverages progressive business, technical, financial acumen and strategic, forward-thinking skills to increase profit margins, reduce internal cycles, and drive ROI. A transformative leader and business partner driven to achieve results and exceed expectations, perpetually impacting the bottom line.
Sales Incentive Plan Analytics / Metrics / Reporting insights and trends Sales Forecasting & Funnel Management SalesForce.com / CRM implementation & integration Sales enablement & Sales training M&A Due diligence & Sales integration Contract & Price Management Inventory Management
US FOODS, Rosemont, Illinois
Director, Health Systems Sales Operations - Americas, 2017- Partner with Head of Sales to manage GPO and large strategic customer relationships valued at $3.5 Billion. Execute on corporate initiatives by developing strategies and tactics, developing customer corporate relationships, and coordinating field
& operation activities.
• Define performance measurements aligned with the organization’s financial obligations and strategic plan. Assures reporting, learning and incentives are aligned to meet these objectives
• Provide leadership and assure performance and process KPI’s are in place for sales engineering (pre-sales solution design support) organization to increase win rate in conjunction with segment sales leaders
• Analyze complex data from multiple sources and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations for senior management, field sales, and stakeholders LEICA MICROSYSTEMS (A DANAHER COMPANY), Buffalo Grove, Illinois Director, Commercial Operations and Analytics - Americas, 2014-2017
• Managed commercial operations, analytics, sales incentive plan and rolled out Salesforce.com role out across ALL Divisions (Life Science Medical, Nano, and Industry)
• Global funnel / forecast management project lead Director, Commercial Operations – Medical Division (North America) 2013-2014 Led sales analytics and commercial operations team, with key responsibilities for M&A due diligence process, funnel and pipeline management with focus on customer relationship management strategies, metrics for sales performance management, and implementation of Salesforce.com. Provided strategic direction and leadership for commercial analytics operations.
• Led policy deployment of Global Funnel and Pipeline management process, developed sales training, and designed metrics and report outs to ensure success implementation.
• Managed price and contract approval processes, determined approval targets based on financial analysis, and resolved conflict between margin objectives and market share/revenue growth objectives.
• Designed, modeled, and implemented sales incentive plans to meet target revenue and margin objectives.
• Led adoption and implementation of Salesforce.com platform in effort to retire multiple sales pipeline tools across multiple lines of businesses.
• Collaborated with sales leadership to provide both long- and short-term tactical analysis to foster effective and efficient connection between sales and market to increase sales and grow margins.
• Managed monthly report out of sales pipeline, sales performance and business impacts, growth avenues, and key metrics for achieving target sales and profit margins. Jean LeRoy, Page 2
• Negotiated terms and conditions of multimillion-dollar, multi-year contracts with C-suite-level executives of large hospital systems and GPOs.
• Worked closely with sales unit and business on price and product promotions and completed necessary analytics to drive and expedite executive decisions.
COMMVAULT SYSTEMS, INC., Itasca, Illinois
Director of Sales Operations – Global, 2012-2013
Managed a global sales operations team of “trusted advisors” to Sales that increased profitable revenue by 25% and shortened sales lifecycle by 30% through reduced price quote response time, deal navigation through strategic negotiation, and managing win/win scenario.
• Drove 84% of profitable revenue growth through partner program, resulting in “Rising Star” award from the Global Technology Distribution Council.
• Increased sales penetration by 40%, with demonstration, presentation, and real-life use cases on spot solutions that generated record-setting sales and earnings for four consecutive quarters.
• Created and led a global team of 20, with executive approval responsibility for solution architect, deal structure, portfolio discounting, margin profile increase, contract compliance, revenue recognition guidelines (SOP 97-2), and metrics calibration.
• Analyzed inventory costs that impacted KPIs and created metrics to quantify daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs through reports.
• Increased software license revenue growth and professional services by 25% while decreasing operating expense by 18% by optimizing sales processes, building governance for sales productivity utilizing Salesforce.com, and automating Contract, Proposal, and Quoting.
• Designed, maintained, and managed Sales Forecast, Funnel, and other relevant Key Performance Indicators. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
HOSPIRA WORLDWIDE (A PFIZER COMPANY), Lake Forest, Illinois, Manager, Pricing and Customer Contracting, 2006- 2012. Partnered with sales leadership and led team of strategic commercial analysts through complex contract negotiations and deal structures that generated over $350MM incremental sales to major Buying Groups and GPOs. Managed healthcare solution architecting, performing data analytics, streamlining contract implementation, generating strategies to solve inconsistent pricing, and facilitating deal negotiations to increase speed to revenue and products/services to customers that led to $80MM competitive capture sales.
W.W. GRAINGER, Lake Forest, Illinois, Customer Lifecycle Manager, 2004-2006. Led virtual account team selling industrial supply solutions and programs to customers, resulting in realization of 28% growth of sales in Southeast region. Achieved sales goal of
$120,000,000 while increasing gross profit to 46.4%. Directed sales council project to expedite approval process for price discounting, price negotiation, contract renewal, and contract compliance that led to 55% improvement of on-time accurate and complete shipment to customers.
DEPAUL UNIVERSITY, Chicago, Illinois, M.B.A., Finance DEVRY UNIVERSITY, Chicago, Illinois, B.S., Electronic Engineering Technology PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PMI: PMP, 2011
ASQ: Six Sigma Green Belt, 2008