Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact no. 437-***-****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Extremely productive in a high volume, fast paced environments.
• Able to work effectively on my own as part of a team to get a job done.
• Disciplined, responsible and detail oriented.
• Knowledge of dealing with customers.
• Competent computer skills.
• Fond of surfing Maps of different cities of the World.
Customer Service and Organizational Skills
• Very good and effective communicative skills.
• Dealt with confidential and vulnerable information in a professional manner.
• Operated cash register and took payment from customers.
• Entered data into a computer system and documented interactions with customers.
• Performed advanced Internet searches, ability to send and receive e-mail.
01/2018 – 06/2018
SIBITALENT, NOIDA, India
Worked as a technical recruiter in U.S.A staffing.
Act as a part of recruiting team.
Excellent communication skills and ability to convince customers.
Six months experience in Customer Care Service (Phone Call Advisor)
-Organized a volunteer clean-up program.
Tuesday – after 2 pm Friday - After 4 Pm Wednesday/Saturday/ Sunday - All day
Current and previous academics.
12th Grade 2012-2013
Graduation – Mechanical engineering 2013 - 2017
Post-graduation diploma- Sustainable business Management Conestoga College, Brantford.