Darrin Edward Perry
Tullahoma, TN 37388
Objective: To obtain a position where my knowledge and experience can be utilized as well as enhanced.
Authorized to work in the United States for any employer. Work Experience
Shop Manager/Project Manager Work Sheduler at OLG/EMT/Project Manager at OLG
Engineering Machine Technology/OLG Services -
August 2017 - April 2019
• EMT-Managed projects in the shop from start to finish. (i.e. blueprints to completed project) OLG Project Manager
Maintenance Supervisor/Project Manager/Work Scheduler Amico
March 2016 - July 2017
• Supervisor over the maintenance department
• Responsible for maintaining all PM’s machine/equipment
• Maintained all building and grounds
MW Industrial Services, Inc.
January 2014 - February 2016
• Lead Superintendent/Project Manager for several different jobs going on simultaneously throughout Middle Alabama Scheduler/Planner
Aerospace Testing Alliance
(ATA) 2004 to 2013
Boiler Maker/Welder (1992-2004)
• Responsible for RCD (Required Completion Date) as Scheduler or testing. Achieved record levels of internal customer satisfaction while being the primary driver of all incoming maintenance requests.
• Planned, scheduled, and monitored all PLC (Controls / Automation) work performed in the plant.
• Ordering of all parts through Synergen progress and management system. Maintained accurate inventory, while managing time line for existing parts.
• Scheduling of maintenance outages with a concentration on safety requirements
• Assured work was completed in timely manner to comply with testing requirements Arnold Engineering Development Complex
Aerospace Testing Alliance (ATA) - Tullahoma, TN
1992 to 2013
• Provider of operations, maintenance, and support services at Arnold Engineering Development Complex
Specialist of newly fabrication and repairs
Aerospace Testing Alliance (ATA) -
1999 to 2001
• All facets of business operations including estimating/scheduling of projects, bookkeeping, invoicing, recruitment, retention, and training of staff; marketing and business development.
Motlow State Community College
Tullahoma High School
Technical School 1991
Plumbing, Property Maintenance, Handyman, Facility Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, Maintenance Tech
• Synergen/Maximo/Primavera Proficiency/P6
• Efficiency/Cost Savings
• Forklift and Crane Training
• Safety / ISO:9000 Standards
• 8D / 5S / Problem - solving / Trouble-shooting
• Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Project, Excel, and Outlook
• CPR Trained and Certified
• OSHA 10 and 30