#**** - **** ********** **., *******, NS, B3H 2Z9, Canada
Mobile: 902-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
Bachelor of Arts - Chinese Language and Literature (2002-2008) < Sungkyul University, Korea >
TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Diploma (2006)
< Western Town College, Vancouver, Canada >
Simulated Patient (2018-Current)
< Centre for Collaborative Clinical Learning and Research, Dalhousie University, Canada >
- Trained to portray the personal history, physical symptoms, and emotional characteristics of an actual patient to help students, residents and health care professionals build clinical skills.
- Provide constructive feedback, from a patient’s unique perspective, to learners at all levels.
Self-employed Day-trader (2008-Current)
- Investment banking: KOSPI, KOSDAQ
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Etherium
Homestay Mom (2017-Current)
- Provide room and board and food to international English second language students
- Activities include airport greeting, cultural orientation, helping plan daily study schedules, leading day and overnight field trips, and more.
Administrative Assistant (2010-2012)
< Korea Gas Corporation - Natural resources development department, Korea >
- Daily duties included greeting visitors, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls and emails, arranging meetings, summarizing global gas and oil news.
- Additional responsibilities included business trip planning (i.e. booking flights and hotels) and ordering office supplies.
ESL Teacher (2008-2010)
<TOSS English, Korea >
- Taught English Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking to advanced K-10 students; prepared lesson plans, class materials, gathered equipment, organized games, etc.
- Consulted with school principal regarding student assessment and development, textbook selection and curriculum design, and administered teacher training programs.
< Dongkang Restaurant, Korea >
- Duties included bookkeeping, budget planning, ordering food and other supplies, supporting foreign employees, and providing high quality customer service.
Acquired Skills and Interests
Communication: Fluent in Korean and English, Intermediate Chinese
Culturally Aware: Lived abroad for 4 years and have visited 27 countries
Desire to Learn: On-going language learner, attended Investment, English education, interested in health care education etc.