+1-480-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.linkedin.com/in/vatsala-janardhan-a00a70177/ SPLUNK Certified Power User Oracle Certified Java Programmer (OCJP) Pega Certified System Architect (CSA) SUMMARY
Highly motivated and analytical ASU Computer Science Graduate Student, with 2+ years’ work experience in Web Development, Software Application Development, Cloud Engineer and Automation, seeking a challenging position for internship/ co-op opportunities EDUCATION
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ Jan 2019 - Dec 2020 (EXPECTED) Master of Computer Science GPA: 4.0/4.0
Courses: Statistical Machine Learning, Data Mining, Foundation of Algorithms, Multimedia Web Databases, Data Processing at scale Sir.M.Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India Sept 2013 – May 2017 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science CGPA: 8.0/10 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Tools and Frameworks: Power BI, Flask, .NET, AWS-SE, RDS, AWS, Splunk, Git, VSTS, JIRA, QTest, Apache Spark, Tesseract, Hadoop PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
TEACHING ASSISTANT AND RESEARCH AIDE,ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY: CIS 508 DATA MINING –ASIM ROY Aug 2019-Present
• Performing research on FPGA boards for faster performance using data mining with an in depth knowledge of modeling and analysis of large data using OpenCL and CUDA.
• Creating Assignments for Students in AzureML . for topics in Data Cleaning and Transformation, Classification and Regression .
• Evaluating Project work-source code submitted in Python/R.
• Collaborating with a team of faculty at weekly meeting and actively contributing to new ideas on research. CYR3CON, AZ :AWS SECURITY ENGINEER Jan 2019-Aug 2019
• Assist with the implementation, modification and improvement of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) workflow and its component parts.
• AWS (Amazon EC2, RDS, S3 and VPC’s) training to deploy and maintain our applications in Amazon cloud
• Work on improvements including the development of new tools, automation, and integratiMUSIC on
• Make recommendations to help improve our security posture as an organization-Firewall Setup: Fortinet
• Work with application and infrastructure teams to design and architect infrastructure (network, OS, databases) and applications to protect against attackers-(OpenVAS Implementation, NESSUS and Patching of servers). ACCENTURE, INDIA: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER Jun 2017- Dec 2018
• Developed new application and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies
• Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from the database using JDBC
• Utilized frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring for persistence and application layers
• Resolved a range of Network access issues because of expertise in Citrix Connectivity.
• Worked on Splunk to create dashboards and alerts for Production issues.
• Worked closely with different teams for patching Linux and Windows servers.
• Documented security groups and user accounts using Active Directory.
• Automated tools operation using Python and Shell-Scripting.
• Awarded with Best Performer New-Joinee AWARD 2018 for excelling at Application Development, Automation. IFB, INDIA-INTERN Jan 2017- Jun 2017
• Worked on Tasks related to Cryptography and Secure communications
• Implemented and Maintained LAN Network setup using Linux. PROJECTS
QUESTION PAPER GENERATOR Sept 2018 –Nov 2018
A Web application used to Automate Question Paper generation by randomly selecting questions from the database
UI is built interactively using Angular 6 and the Application data is stored and maintained in MongoDB
Business logic is developed in Node JS and Express JS WALMART SALES PREDICTION USING TIME SERIES MODELS FUSED WITH NON-LINEAR ALGORITHMS Feb 2019 – Apr 2019
Pre-processed the Walmart Dataset, Analyzed and Implemented various Linear, Non-Linear and Hybrid (Time series Forecasting models fused with Non-Linear Models) Models on the dataset using Python
Performed comparative analysis and observed that Hybrid Model XGBoost + ARIMA performs best with an accuracy of 90.34% THIRD PARTY AUTHENTICATION USING QUANTUM KEY DISTRIBUTION PROTOCOL Feb 2017- Apr 2017
Developed to provide a secure communication for a LAN-Network (Wired and Wireless) Setup using a Third Authenticator and Cryptography concepts.
Built the application using C# in .NET Framework and SQL. EVENT REGISTRATION SYSTEM Jul 2017 – Aug 2017
Developed an application for a LIVE Music Concert at Bangalore.
uilt the application using JAVA Spring MVC,Spring Boots, MongoDB, JSP and Servlets to add functionality to web application based on customer requirements.