Medical Assistant - Piney Point Women's Obgyn Center
Houston, TX 77053
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Houston Women's Care Associates (Dr.Hayashida) - Houston, TX June 2019 to Present
• Triage patients, administer injections, assist Doctors with patient documents through Preclinical. Assist provider's with minor procedures in office. Give patients lab results,and or orders that the Providers request to be given to patients. Provide diagnostic orders that's needed per physician. Check fetal heart tones, an urine if patient is pregnant,assist with ultrasound in office if needed.
• Answered a high volume of phone calls
• Verified and scheduled patient appointments
• Responsible for back office duties
• Lead patient education
Piney Point Women's Center - Houston, TX
May 2015 to May 2018
Take Vitals, triage patients, administer injections, and provide prescriptions for patients. Phlebotomy experienced.
Be Able to communicate with patients/people, and work at a steady pace. Maintaining a positive attitude while working with others, and have to be able to communicate both written and speech.
Participate in small procedures with the Doctors, and make sure patients are in steady condition when time to release.
Constantly be the Doctors assistant,and aide. Front & back office experienced as well. Take fetal heartbeats & ultrasounds.
• Supported 3 clinicians
• Prepared charts
• Scheduled appointments
• Scheduled labs
• Called in medication refills
• Restocked patient rooms
Igloo Warehouse - Katy, TX
December 2012 to March 2013
Worked at a steady pace.
Cleanliness, punctuality, and safety codes were a must duty. Maintaining quality in the warehouse and keeping track of all damaged inventory and reporting the same to the supervising authorities.
Customer Service Clerk
Walmart - Stafford, TX
August 2011 to January 2012
To assist customers, and make sure their needs are being met. Be able to communicate clearly, both written and speech. Handle situations in a way that was best for the customer, and company. Home Depot Associate
Home Depot - Rosenberg, TX
May 2010 to May 2011
Provided great customer service. Ordered,and kept inventory of supplies& merchandise. Occasionally helped with cashier services as well.
Panera Bread - Pearland, TX
September 2008 to March 2010
• Responsible for providing great customer service.
• Make sure customer needs are met.
Associate in Medical Assistant/ Allied Health
Sanford-Brown College - Houston, TX
January 2014 to February 2015
High School Diploma
Willowridge High School
2005 to 2009
CMA, Phlebotomy, Pediatrics, LPN, Front Office, Microsoft office,excel,outlook,word advanced. (5 years) Certifications/Licenses
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Customer Service Skills — Familiar
Measures a candidate's skill in evaluating approaches to customer service & satisfaction. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/txfl0l9mvh7qkd3m Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS:
• Proficient with various computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and knowledgeable in Med iSOFT
• Skillful in the clinical and administrative duties of a Medical Assistant
• Excellent organizational and people skills
• CPR/BLS &First Aid certified, valid until 2018