Seeking an opportunity to contribute my skills and knowledge for the growth of the organization, enhancing my professional skills. Profile Summary and Strengths:
• Pursuing Electronics and Communication Engineering, with proficiency in microcontroller coding, embedded system design, wireless networks and communication protocols, simulation of various analog and digital circuits and their implementation on hardware.
• High analytical thinking skill set with easily adaptable and optimistic attitude.
• Ability to work smoothly in group or as an individual, with good leadership qualities to coordinate the group.
• Can accomplish the task without delaying under any circumstances or under pressure.
• Good in public speaking and on-stage performances.
• Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies. Education:
Institute Year Performance
2015-19 CGPA: 8.1
Sri Chaitanya Techno
2013 CGPA: 9.5
Skills and Interests:
• Software Platforms:
C programming, Python, Cadence, Embedded C++, MATLAB and SIMULINK, Keil for 8051 microcontroller, LTSpice, Multisim, R Programming.
• Hardware Platforms:
Arduino, ArduPilot, Pixhawk, 8051 development board. email@example.com
+91 - 818**-*****
Professional Affiliations and Activities:
• Active member of WIRELESS AND ELECTRICAL(AVIONICS) department of the Aerospace team of the college.
• Participated in the SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) INDIA AERODESIGN CHALLENGE ’18.
• Winners of a competitive Aero design challenge, TATA UAV CHALLENGE’18, being one among 70 teams in the country as contestants.
• Participated in workshop related to “Machine Learning” conducted by Microsoft and cleared the test.
• Smart helmet for miners using various sensors for detecting dangerous gases (methane CO2 etc), pulse rate of the miner and communicating the data through RF module.
• Implementation of VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) on Wi-Fi backbone using Asterisk and Wireshark in Linux environment.
• DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) controlled Vehicle.
• Developed an automatic IRRIGATION SYSTEM using Arduino, Bluetooth module, soil moisture sensor and android application.
• Sampling, filtering and Fourier Analysis of ECG and Real Time Audio signal using MATLAB.
• Part of the professional western Team of the DANCE CLUB.
• Participated in various Intra and Inter college competitions for DANCE.
• Bagged second prize in an International cultural festival, RIVIERA ’16 for DANCE conducted at VIT, Vellore.
• Organised and coordinated an event for our Tech-Fest, Techno VIT ’17.
• Hosted the Launch of our Aero-Design Team, “Aviators International”.
• Participated in intra-college Badminton events