Marc 403-***-**** D’Andrea Calgary Alberta firstname.lastname@example.org
• Delivering orientation content to small and
• Adept at full cycle recruitment.
• Conducting and running staff training
• Utilize sound judgment when drawing on
appropriate knowledge to make decisions.
• Adhering to procedures and protocols
• Accustomed to working within a team
• Reporting company metrics based on data entry and analytical review.
• Solid technical / organizational skills
• Confident in e-communications or
electronic / mediated communication.
• MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• CLASS, Banner, FFT, IntraLink Database
management – Superior.
• Programming knowledge: Python, Java, and C++
v BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY GRADUATED: APRIL 2013 BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – MANAGEMENT AND HUMAN RESOURCES v AFTER DEGREE COURSE IN PAYROLL COMPLIANCE LEGISLATION – (COMPLETE) v CANDIDATE FOR CPHR DESIGNATION AS OF 2017 – (COMPLETED NKE EXAM) Experience
CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE-SALES & SERVICE SCOTIABANK FEBUARY 2019 – AUGUST 2019 In · Guiding this role, clients I conducted through maintenance website; helping on personal them identify day-to-and day become accounts aware and business of potential accounts. Scotia products This consisted that meet of: their financial
· · · · · · needs. Conducting Sending Taking Adhering Using Understanding sound payments international to deposits, security judgment FFT for and policies mortgages, withdrawals wire to IntraLink analyze payments. and loans procedures software. risk and when transfers and lines processing “Know between of credit. your transactions. accounts Customers” (KYCs). CREW · · Working Building HAND strong with and ULS sense communicating MAINTENANCE of trust among with & team team LANDSCAPING members. members for JANUARY long extended 2018 hours. – SEPTEMBER 2018 AQUATICS SUPERVISOR YMCA CALGARY OCTOBER 2016 – JUNE 2018 As · · · Temporarily Being Making the Aquatics responsible calls, working answering Supervisor, for in recruitment the staff I role was and of responsible and client Aquatics onboarding questions Director for 60 of pertaining plus for aquatics 4 staff. months. to During staff. aquatic my programs time in this and roll enhancing some of my procedures primary duties based involved: on
· · · · feedback. Working Creating Monitoring Conducting closely employee and and updating running and scheduling, fostering staff employee training strong monitoring and working quarterly. client changes relationships profiles in and shifts, conducting with ensuring other departments data adequate entry. coverage in order and to meet approving clients’ payroll. needs. Page 2
CASHIER · · · · · Acting Sharing Conducting Maintaining Taking as a knowledge AND proactive a historical cash and LIFEGUARD ensuring outs. approach of and the geographical correct surrounding UPPER to safety. operation BANFF land, guide of deep for HOTSPRINGS pool tourists. water chemicals, aquifers, water 2016 and intake the seasonal and output flow valves, and temperature and pressurized of the water hot springs. tanks. VOLUNTEER CALGARY POLICE STATION FEBUARY 2015 - 2016 In this role my primary responsibilities were to perform clerical duties for the Calgary Police Service, which included data entry for civilians, updating civilian information, filing, creating collision and accident reports, answering phones and other general administration · · Working Inputting, with directing functions distraught and such providing and as: agitated information individuals. on obtaining documentation concerning collisions, background checks, thefts and
· damaged Maintaining property. confidentiality of individual’s information. LIFEGUARD · · · Maintaining Registering Teaching children AND clients and ensuring SWIM and for courses. advanced INSTRUCTOR correct lifesaving operation SAIT courses of pool FEBUARY chemicals, for adults 2014 (water Bronze – DECEMBER intake courses, and output NLS)2016 . valves, and pressurized water tanks. HUMAN RESOURCES PRACTICUM SALVATION ARMY JANUARY 2013 – APRIL 2013 My job was to research and identify different job posting distribution outlets that met with budget constraints that would help target visible · · · · Creating Researching Developing Filing minorities and a completing demographic multiple distribution in order distribution other to breakdown methods build administrative a plans more for of job and the diversified postings a duties. city cost and analysis organizational based identifying on on cultural each. cultural culture. preferences. gathering Some of places. my duties included: HUMAN · · Developed Responsible RESOURCES a for new research employee PRACTICUM and orientation development YWCA that of could new SEPTEMBER be employee accessed 2012 orientation both – on DECEMBER site though and needs remotely. 2012 assessment. Research was conducted
· · · on Analyzed Reviewed Identify company development and human structure, corrected resource opportunities culture, departmental paperwork beliefs, in regards documents for and accuracy values. to individual for and annual completeness jobs report. and how by they verifying, relate correcting to the structure and collecting and well-being additional of the data.
· organization. Implementation of new employee orientation saw an 8.3% increase in work productivity. Professional Affiliations
CHARTERED PROFESSIONALS IN HUMAN RESOURCES OF ALBERTA (CPHR) Position Held: Member Candidate for CPHR Designation - (Completed NKE Exam) THE CANADIAN PAYROLL ASSOCIATION (CPA)
Position Held: Member Payroll Compliance Legislation: Completed TEACHERS OF ENGLISH TO SPEAKERS OF OTHER LANGUAGES (TESOL) Position Held: Certified member and instructor