email@example.com 972-***-**** Dallas, TX
AT A GLANCE
• Senior marketing leader who effectively analyzes the market, develops innovative strategies, and engages customers with compelling, multi-channel B2B programs to exceed business goals.
• Dynamic, consensus-building team leader; exceptional communication skills; customer-focused; innovator; strategic thinker with expert tactical execution; relationship builder; executive presence.
• Master's degree with specialty pharmacy, medical device, agency and hospital marketing experience.
• Data-driven decision making
• Integrated marketing plans
• Brand awareness
• Demand generation
• Creative & content management
• Physician & patient marketing
• Sales enablement
• Digital marketing & social media
• PR & thought leadership
• Market research & program analytics
Sr. Director, Marketing First Liberty Institute Plano, Texas 2016-2019
• Developed and executed integrated marketing plan for nonprofit legal advocacy firm.
• Wrote strategic marketing plan, articulating value proposition, and built out marketing team of 8.
• Managed vendor partners and internal staff to execute content marketing, email/digital marketing, direct mail, branding, web, SEO, social media, video, analytics, and marketing automation projects.
• Created and launched Fellowship program for college students and Ambassador program for supporters to educate and empower new advocates.
• Delivered market intelligence and customer analytics to inform strategic decisions, analyze retention, and track ROI.
• Drove foundation sales strategy and wrote proposals, increasing grant revenue by 13% in 6 months.
• Increased online donations by 43% and improved new customer retention by 24%. Director of Corporate Marketing DaVita Rx Coppell, Texas 2013-2015
• Led marketing and corporate communications for specialty pharmacy division of DaVita, a $10+ billion kidney care company with 2,100 facilities and 56,000 employees.
• Directed team of 6, delivering strategic messaging, creative services, public relations, events, brand management, internal communications, and nationally recognized corporate culture initiatives.
• Collaborated with sales team to deliver cutting-edge field marketing tools.
• Generated record company sales growth and 13% increase in customer satisfaction. Senior Product Marketing Manager OsteoMed Addison, Texas 2012-2013
• Led marketing strategy, sales and payor support, marketing communications, and product development for the spine division.
• Completed competitive analysis and strategic marketing plan, launching new products with distributors.
Director of Marketing Orthofix, Inc. Lewisville, Texas 2008-2012
• Product director responsible for marketing strategy, product development, and sales support for spine stimulation division in this global spine and orthopedic device company.
• Managed redesign of consumer device, from customer research through FDA approval, marketing launch plans, branding, training, and events.
• Instituted first Marketing Advisory Council to further align sales and marketing.
• Established neurosurgeons as Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
• Achieved dominant 50%+ market share and 12% annual sales growth. Director of Communications St. Jude Medical (now Abbott) Plano, Texas 2005-2008
• Directed the worldwide marketing communications, branding, public relations, event management, and sales support activities for neuromodulation division of international medical device company, managing team of 22.
• Led research-based corporate rebranding and messaging initiative.
• Directed outside agencies, while also creating in-house agency capabilities to save $500,000 a year, managing 600+ projects.
• Contributed to annual sales growth of 17%.
• Principal of full-service B2B/B2C marketing consulting, advertising, and communications agency, serving clients ranging from healthcare providers and nonprofits to business and technology companies.
• Hospital marketing leadership roles, including Baylor Health Care System (now Baylor Scott & White) in Dallas.
Communications (Marketing Emphasis) Drake University Des Moines, Iowa Bachelor's Degree
Public Relations University of Northern Iowa Cedar Falls, Iowa Minors in Business, Journalism and Psychology
Purple & Old Gold Award for Meritorious Scholarship (top GPA in major)