Seasoned, highly analytical, and resourceful candidate with technical and operations management experience. Fast learner with outstanding math, science, and communication skills
University of Kinshasa July 2015
BA-Petroleum & Gas Engineering RD Congo, Africa
C.S NO.DA.B.S July 2008
HS Diploma – Chemistry – Biology RD Congo, Africa
Omega Research & Consultancy January 2015 – June 2019
HOD qualitative research
With 5 years of Work experience on marketing, doing data management and Field Work supervision. Strategic and operational analysis in various areas.
Have Worked with /in local & international market research firm: Eagle Consulting, Research Solution, Oxygene, Mercurius Research Consulting, Ipsos, Nielsen, Kantar TNS, Africanow
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in French and advanced level in English
• Prior Qualitative research experience, but can lead Quantitative too.
• Knowledge and experience of research techniques both quantitative & Qualitative.
• Good understanding of focus group moderation, Notes taking, respondents recruitment, Report designing, sampling...
• Able to communicate clearly both in verbal and written work
• Excellent computer literacy in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Survey togo, Ifield, Confirmit, Epi data, Cspro…
• Strong analytical skills
• Client-facing experience is vital, including the ability to deal with client requests in a confident and professional manner
• Good presentation skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of our team.