Westminster, MA *****
Phone: 978-***-**** • Email: email@example.com
OMNIUM PROTECTION GROUP, Waltham, MA 2016- Present Executive Protection Firm
Director of Team Operations
• Manage and schedule an average of 700-800 hours per week (Team and Box)
• Confirm shifts with every scheduled Associate at least 3 times before schedule shift
• Review resumes for potential candidates
• Contact, schedule and interview job candidates
• Draft Detail Brief for every client event
• Review shift logs/incident reports
• Follow up to incident reports as necessary
• Provide coaching to Associates as needed
• Research client events/details to provide up-to-date information to assigned Associates
• Draft company-wide and confidential client-directed correspondence
• Review policies and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement
• Contact current clients to determine need for service
• Create copy for, and monitor job recruitment sites
• Contact various organizations for job recruitment opportunities
• Create forms for company use
• Draft, proof and edit various materials for members of the Management Team
• Create testing and procedural materials for company-wide use
• Support new client development
• Monitor social media for business opportunities as well as to ensure Associates are in compliance with OPG policy
• Put out fires, hourly/daily
FALLON HEALTH, Worcester, MA 2014 - 2015
Member Services Representative
Provided clear and concise documentation of calls (80-120 daily) from members and providers. Identified and communicated trends that are indicative of service issues. Escalated member and provider issues to provide timely resolutions to non-urgent and urgent cases. Executed corporate and department policies and procedures. Navigated over 16 application systems to research member and provider requests and to ensure complete HIPAA regulations were consistently met.
CORPORATE RESOURCES GROUP, Woburn, MA
Executive Protection Firm 2000 to 2014
Director of Operations
• Managed daily operations to ensure optimal efficiency and effectiveness in aid of company staff.
• Responsible for scheduling up to 75 Associates weekly for various clients in both the public and private sector.
• Oversaw all aspects of HR to include interviewing, selection, hiring, training as well as development and maintenance of electronic and hard copy confidential files to ensure compliance with all training, certification and required licenses.
• Drafted company-wide and confidential client-directed correspondence.
• Screened and prioritized phone calls, email and daily mail.
• Invoiced clients and supported new client development.
• Arranged travel and logistics.
• Maintained personal and professional calendars.
• Reviewed policies and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement of the corporate infrastructure.
Put forth strategies and initiatives to reduce overtime hours to the bare minimum.
Maintained organization and efficiency in the scheduling of up to 75 security associates daily.
Streamlined efficiency by implementing specific trainings to improve production of all Associates.
Ensured all associates were current with training and certifications. NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY, BOUVE SCHOOL OF PHARMACY, Boston, MA 1997 to 1998 Assistant to the Dean of Administrative Affairs
Maintained full calendar of appointments. Developed and maintained confidential electronic and hard copy student files, monitored student records to ensure all necessary certifications and requirements were kept on schedule. Drafted daily correspondence, ordered and inventoried all office supplies, answered phones, maintained schedules for numerous office staff, made travel and logistics planning as necessary. Upheld office operations and executed related administrative functions. Performed special tasks and errands as needed to ensure proper organization at all times. Interviewed, hired, trained, scheduled, and supervised work study students, as well as recorded and processed their payroll. AEGIS PROTECTION GROUP, Mansfield, MA 1989 to 1997 Security Supervisor (part-time, 2nd
Oversaw and maintained security procedures, guard training, and staff selection. Supervised implementation of security contract specifications. Managed scheduling to ensure proper coverage at all times. Completed all reports and supporting documentation with total accuracy. Key Achievements:
Appointed liaison to local law enforcement and EMS, improving support.
Developed relationships with talent to ensure specific rules and requests were followed. ATLANTA COMMITTEE FOR THE OLYMPIC GAMES, Atlanta, GA July/August 1996 Sector Manager
Scheduled and oversaw a staff of sector supervisors and subsequent employees to guarantee a safe and pleasant experience for all attendees of the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta. Liaised with local law enforcement and EMS. Supplied written reports for each shift and maintained magnetometers at the entrance of each venue.
Successfully trained 24 sector supervisors to offer superior security coverage.
Ensured the safe ingress and egress of up to 350,000 visitors daily. PERKINS SCHOOL FOR THE BLIND, Watertown, MA 1992-1997 Administrative Assistant, Deaf/Blind Program
Maintained confidential hard copy student files, ensured IEP reports for every student were accurate and submitted by deadlines, answered phones, processed expense reports for residential cottages, processed payment vouchers for staff, submitted daily student and staff attendance rosters, drafted correspondence to parents and vendors, ordered and kept inventory of office supplies. EDUCATION
MT. IDA COLLEGE, NEWTON, MA
Associates Degree, Paralegal
The two-year gap from 1998 to 2000 – I was the primary caregiver for my mother who was ill. The one-year gap from 2015 to 2016 – I was the primary caregiver for my father while in at-home hospice