SAI SOHANA DODLE
3+ years of expertise as a Full Stack Developer in algorithm implementations and web application deployment bounded with the suitable frameworks to provide the cross-platform web/client-Server application design and development using JAVA, J2EE involving extensive frontend development. Skills:
IDEs - Tools Eclipse, NetBeans, Bootstrap, RStudio, JUnit, AWA, Visual Studio, IBM Bluemix
Web Services Restful web services, SOAP
Servers Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
Build Tools Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Bug Tracking tools Jira, Ration clear quest
Version Control CVS, SVN, GitHub
Big Data Ecosystems Hadoop, MapReduce, PIG, HIVE, HBASE Cloud Amazon web services, IBM Bluemix Cloud
Pertinent Course work: C Programming, Data Structures, Object Oriented Programming Language, Design Analysis Algorithm, Database Management System, Operating System, Computer Networks, Information Security, Big Data Analytics, Design Patterns, Data Warehouse, Data Mining, Cloud Computing, Object Oriented Analysis of Design & Software Engineering.
Master of Science in CS Florida Institute of Technology, Florida (Jan 2018-May 2019) Bachelor of Science in CSE Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, India (June 2013-May 2017) Work Experience:
ALASS: Assembly Line Analytics Support System (Project from Embraer FL.) July 2018 – December 2018 Department of Systems Engineering, Florida Institute of Technology Full Stack Web Development Intern
I was involved into team as interface developer to develop several pages in application using ReactJS and redux with Backend Java support which were bound together with MVC framework, ReactJS, REDUX, JAVA & Node.js Responsibilities:
• Expanded web application functionality using HTML/CSS, React.js, Node.js and JSON from login validation to the data reporting to the appropriate Database field.
• Built back-end integration between web app and JAVA Model (using JSON formats) with JDBC.
• Initiated the project with the most optimistic approach called Spring MVC.
• A good expertise in designing User Interface (UI) web applications using HTML5, CSS, Java Script, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS with Redux and MVC framework.
• Hands on experience in creating components using React.js. Department of Computer Science January 2018 - May 2019 Florida Institute of Technology
Strassen’s matrix multiplication using JAVA
Worked on two approaches, they are Divide and conquer to solve the matrix multiplication and achieve the multiplied matrix. Naïve method be the second one which can reduce the number of iterations to avoid extreme complexities.
A* Search with NLP in IBM Watson.
Astar Search Algorithm with NLP (IBM Watson) using JAVA & CURL. Manipulations over grid to obtain the validated and smallest among the rest. Not only time, but the space complexity matters too. Biometric Authentication
Face Recognition model using JAVA & JDBC
Analysis, Design, Development, implementation and maintenance of application using JAVA/J2EE Technologies like servlets and JSPs. Designed over Spring MVC and Apache Tomcat server functioning to steer the model. HBots Pvt. Ltd. India (T- HUB) June 2016 to March 2017 Software Engineer Intern
• Identified the opportunities for the process and tool improvements in a optimistic approach with a team.
• Developed user interface elements for web-based applications based on the given specification.
• Implemented a Script which monitored site traffic and proactively implemented site enhancements in terms of capacity and scalability.
IBM Pvt. Ltd India Sept 2014 to Dec 2015
Software Engineer Intern
IOT Application Development
• Smart Fan: Smart Fan is trial of home automation, which tried it before developing "Slave'D" project. It was actually implemented in Kinetise (third part frame). IBM Bluemix (IOT service, Java Liberty, Node.js, Kinetise service).
• Been part of IBM Watson launching team in India as a student intern (Academic Initiative). IBM Watson was provided to leverage my skills as a full stack developer with one-year free cloud access for required manipulations over it.
• Teamed with Manager and Professor to build a model to a proposed device (solution to a problem statements by IT Domain Telangana government).
• Proposed device was to meet the requirements of physically challenged and senior citizens. Model can capture the data from sensors (e.g. heart rate of a person who has “cardiac issues” will be sent to his guardian when it’s not normal) and respond back respectively.
• Learnt managing data in cloud and also server-client communication for data fetches. Java Developer Intern May 2015 to July 2015
Being Zero (Training & Internship)
Java Application Development
• Actual approaches how to face the exceptions issues and multithreading.
• Learnt how to data structures efficiently and develop an optimized code in terms of algorithms.
• Worked on MVC pattern for the creating separate JAVA classes for handling database objects and view creation only by using JSP.
• Developed servlets and JAVA modules to handle server. Side processing.
• Perform code review and unit testing of the modules by creating Junit test case.