Wellesley, MA +1-857-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/anitaojukwu
BABSON COLLEGE, F.W. OLIN GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Wellesley, MA May 2020 MBA Candidate
• Forte Fellowship, Babson Centennial Leaders Award ASSOCIATION OF CHARTERED CERTIFIED ACCOUNTANTS (ACCA) Jul 2018 Member
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
BSc, Accounting Dec 1998
AC NURSING & HEALTH SERVICE, Toronto, CA Apr 2018-Nov 2018 Health Services Employment Agency
• Identified liquidity issues, persuaded Board of Directors and top management to implement changes. Led system improvements to AR cycle, achieved reduction in cash cycle from 3 months to 1 week.
• Systemized and strengthened payroll processes and internal controls. Invoicing and payroll errors reduced to about 5% from 40%.
• Oversaw investigation of missing funds, enlisted cooperation of External Auditor, General Manager, bank officials and Canada Revenue Agency. Recovered $140,000 from investigation. AIRCON MECHANICAL SYSTEMS, Newmarket, CA Oct 2017-Apr 2018 Engineering Services Company
• Assisted Controller in meeting month end close deadlines. Supported revenue growth by identifying costs outside project contract terms.
STONETILE INTERNATIONAL, North York, CA Dec 2016-Jul 2017 Accounting Specialist, Feb 2017-Jul 2017
• Initiated and oversaw integration of client relationship management across units with a tireless focus on debt collection and generating revenue. Achieved an 80% reduction in AR balance.
• Administered tax compliance and reporting across Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver companies, updating tax code templates leading to tax savings. Accounting Clerk, Dec 2016-Feb 2017
• Managed inventory control and accounting to ensure month end close. Management met month end target enabling timely fiscal planning.
• Systemized credit application processing time and developed tracking template for accountability. Improved processing to 1 - 2 weeks.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Associate, DBRS Limited, Toronto, ON Sep 2016 – Nov 2016 Accountant Naijazon Portal Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria Mar 2012 –Dec 2012 Accountant, Baker Hughes, Aberdeen, UK Jul 2008 –Mar 2010 Accountant, Schlumberger Services Ltd, Nigeria Jan 2004 –Mar 2004 Consultant, KPMG Professional Services, Lagos, Nigeria Jan 2000-Dec 2003 VOLUNTEER WORK
OFFICE OF LEONA ALLESLEV, Member of Parliament Office, Aurora, CA Apr 2016 Tax Return Consultant
• Delivered excellent client work resolving and preparing tax returns for low income earners. Received Certificate of Appreciation.
WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION PDO Club, Treasurer,Sultanate of Oman 2005-2006
• Organized marketplace events generating $24,000, funds were applied to purchasing medicine and building playgrounds for orphanages.
Accounting Software: Quickbooks, Business Vision, PC Law, Hyperion, Sunsystems