JAMES M. VIOLA
P: 570-***-**** / E: firstname.lastname@example.org / L: linkedin.com/in/james-m-viola-a1970611 SUMMARY
Club director and daily operations manager in the corporate wellness industry. A versatile communications expert with a decade of experience in deadline-driven environments. Excels at customer outreach, account management, and forward-facing public relations. Possesses strong writing and verbal skills, as well as multimedia production experience, to craft and deliver press releases, marketing initiatives and corporate communications across multiple platforms. Comfortable in closing sales to meet and surpass fnancial goals. A self-starter who can recruit, motivate and lead a team. EXPERTISE
Project management • Account management • Customer outreach • Sales • Team Recruitment • MS Ofce 365 • Marketing • Public Relations • Internal and corporate communication • Adobe Creative Suite • Microsoft Sharepoint • Profcient Mac User • Google Suite • DSLR Photography • HD Video production SWEAT Fitness Philadelphia, PA
Director 2015 to present
• Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
• Customer-facing corporate voice who excels in client satisfaction, to meet retention and growth metrics.
• Recruits, trains and manages a 10-person team to staf a club that is open 365 days a year.
• Creates and deploys marketing initiatives to yield sales. Oversees corporate outreach and account management of six-fgure contracts.
VideoLink Philadelphia, PA
Broadcast Operator 2013 - 2015
• Transmits high defnition video feeds for live and pre-taped segments to major networks.
• Operates studio cameras, lighting, soundboard, switchboard, and various key aspects of live broadcast and remote production.
ESPN New York, NY 2012 – 2015
• Recurring freelance role during the Super Bowl coverage and Heisman Trophy Awards. Aqua America Bryn Mawr, PA
Internal Communications Specialist 2010 - 2013
• Responsible for creating interactive editorial and video content for Aqua's 1,600 employees.
• Working directly with the CEO to create and market corporate message via internal channels and social media.
Temple University – School of Communication Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Arts, Broadcast Journalism
Honors: The Temple News Foreign Correspondence award • Ted Von Ziekursch award for excellence in journalism