SHAHROKH (SEAN) POURMAND
*** *** ****** ***** • Irvine, CA 92602
415-***-**** • email@example.com
Accomplished manager, with experience streamlining operations to include production and supply chain both nationally and internationally. Broad range of hands-on knowledge in every aspect of operations; proven track record of exceeding organizational goals.
• Operations Analysis, Management and Improvement
• Personnel Training, Development, and Team Building
• Purchasing, Vendor Management, Inventory Control, Warehousing
• Receiving, Production, Shipping, Transportation, Logistic to include use of 3PL
• Multi-Project Management
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• South Ware, Sage MAS-90 and Green Pulse and SAP ERP Database Management
• APICS Supply Chain Management
• Haisheng International June 2017 - Present
Importer of Food and food by-products
Supply Chain Manager: Lead team of supply Chain specialist and assist the sales team to monitor end to end Supply Chain from customer quotation to customer delivery and payment, ensure a smooth operation of over 4,000 loads a year
• Identify logistics areas for process improvement and cost savings to ensure expectations are met.
• Collaborate with associates to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
• Responsible for maintaining, tracking and analyzing all inbound shipments, including working with carriers.
• Responsible for maintaining cost reduction and analysis reports.
• Lead the analysis and provide statistical information on the tracking of product shipments, returns, and inventory.
• Evaluate existing capabilities and establish new systems and processes for the tracking, measurement, reporting, and analysis of all traffic.
• Coordinating Inbound / outbound traffic; ocean, sea and domestic. Maximizing the cost effectiveness of this function.
• Providing reports to senior management; inventory, distribution, freight
• VMI management for clients
• All Green Electronics Recycling June 2013 – Jan 2017 E-waste management company
Operation Manager: Lead this complex operation by continuously monitor and improve process and procedures to control inventory, provide guidance and implement ways for efficiency; create culture and environment of team work and safety
• Oversee, monitor and improve all process and procedures
• Quality control to less than 1% Return Material
• Inventory control to 100% accuracy
• Accurate receiving, production, fulfillment and shipping by implementing strict procedures to increase sale and improve fulfillment and shipping time by 10%
• Manage compliance for seamless audits to include all regulatory bodies to include OSHA, DTSC and all certificate such as ISO and e-Stewart
• Behsou Shafa January 2004 - Dec 2012
Start-up manufacturer and distributor of orthopedic products. Operations Manager: Spearheaded company development from start-up to fully profitable company. Oversaw budgeting, inventory management, accounts payable/ accounts receivable. Supervised ordering and estimated production needs. Analyzed and optimized sales growth. Purchased raw materials and parts from variety of international suppliers and oversaw contract manufacturing. Represented company at key trade shows.
• Built company from ground up; established and implemented policies/ procedures and recruited all staff
• Directed all operations, coordinating production, marketing, purchasing, warehouse, sales, and distribution department.
• Oversaw smooth operational flow, utilizing MRP system to manage inventory and purchasing; obtaining ISO 9001, and CE certifications
• Led company to achieve all benchmarks before projected due date
• PSIG INVESTMENT January 1997 - January 2004
Prominent investor in automobile OEM part manufacturing in seven locations. Supply Chain/ Purchasing Manager: Oversaw product life-cycle, purchasing, contract manufacturing, inventory management, billing, shipping, and production. Directed all warehouse operations. Set and achieved broad-reaching organizational benchmarks. Supervised, trained, and mentored staff. Monitored and adjusted production levels for optimum efficiency
• Innovated supply chain overhaul that centralized inventory and suppliers, drastically reducing overall costs and increasing negotiating power
• Ensured quality control from conception to completion, including purchasing, shipping, logistics, inventory control/ management utilizing MRP system EDUCATION
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville, Tennessee Certificate in Computer Programming
Nashville Institute of Technology, Nashville, Tennessee APICS Supply Chain Professional (SCP)
On line and self-study