Rayvine Ferrer Camat +63-917-*******
Unit *i – 1048 Sandico St., Tejeros, Makati City, Philippines email@example.com A passionate and engaged HR Leader with a consistent record of accomplishment, successfully exceeding business targets and employing best business practices that improve efficiency and quality, reduce operating costs with superb delivery within business budgets and timelines. A strong-willed Talent Acquisition and HR Leader experienced in setting strategic and tactical direction to support exponential business growth for startup and reputable organizations. Exposed in supporting businesses including diverse niche business profiles for various industries. Skilled and analytical process designer ensuring optimum delivery of commitments. Capable of developing efficient business controls to exceed organizational objectives. Effective mentor aligning high performing teams in multicultural environment. Experienced in delivering HR Projects: Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Benefits, Labor Relations, Organizational Development. EDUCATION
TERTIARY University of the Philippines - Baguio AY2005 - AY2009 Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences Major in Social Anthropology and Minor in Psychology WORK EXPERIENCE
Sutherland Global Services Apr 2018 – present
BPO and Process Transformation Industry Mar 2016 – Oct 2016
- PCC, 10th Ave. cor. Triangle Drive, BGC Taguig City, Philippines
- Level 12A, Tower 2, Avenue 5, The Horizon 2, Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur Recruitment and Sourcing – APAC Sr. Manager level
• Leads the hiring lifecycle of open position for Leadership, Shared Services and Support role for Philippines and the overall Malaysia recruitment for BPO Volume and Leadership and Support. Represents Talent Acquisition in pricing discussions with Sr. Leaders to attain financial health targets.
• Proactively manages the sourcing and selection for Executive, Leadership, and Support hiring activities of 9 Sutherland sites in the Philippines, overall Malaysia site for Volume, Support, and Executive requisitions, and China and other regions’ back up. Hire the best talent to usher transformative goals through identification and recruiting the best-fit personnel. Set the path to organizational success by supporting recruiting and hiring efforts to ensure a positive and smooth experience for candidates and/or new hires.
• Strengthen partner relationships by establishing and maintaining communication with clients; understand needs, resolve issues and offer strategic sourcing and recruitment input.
• Responsible for continuous process and team development of the department. Achievements: 2018
• Sourcing champion for strategic talent mapping and market intelligence for case building for incoming and emerging businesses in new locations.
• Successfully launched 2 new major clients for multilingual requirements for Sutherland Malaysia (Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin) and 3 new massive clients for Sutherland Philippines in alignment to increasing revenue goals for the site.
• Built strong and steady pipeline for evergreen positions in the organization through contemporary candidate experience and sourcing approaches.
• Successfully onboarded 1,536 Support and Leadership profiles for FY 2018 with increased internal fill rate in alignment to people and business goals.
• Overall average time to fill for all levels at 26 days vs. goal of 65 days. With Leadership and Executive positions averaging at 36 days vs. 90-day goal
• Increased Sourcing contribution to 37% from goal of 25% and recruiter ratio at 12 requisitions per recruiter vs. global target of 8.
• On-boarded 15+ placement vendors in APAC countries where Sutherland does not operate as hiring support for immediate and hard to fill multilingual requirements in Malaysia and Philippines. Achievements: 2016
• Introduced Strategic talent mapping and market intelligence methodologies using existing available resources used for creating business cases with operations partners.
• Managed 400+ requisitions for levels 1 to C level positions for 9 Philippine offices, supporting 17,000 FTE organization
• Improved fill rate from 30% to 70% and increasing candidate pipeline to 111% within the first 3 months of employment
• Implemented strategic direction and established process governance from ground zero for external hiring for the recruitment department
• On-boarded 10 placement vendors as back up hiring support and enhanced the ERP procedures for efficient recruiting methods, minimizing cost while improving team’s performance Leighton Contractors Asia Dec 2017 – Apr 2018
Construction Industry – Contractor Services
9/F Legaspi Suite Bldg. No. 178 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village. Makati Human Resources Head – Talent and Development (5 month - Fixed Term)
• Main POC for the hiring of 23 critical executive and leadership roles and responsible for people management, design, and development for the new infrastructure – express way project in South of Metro Manila.
• Country Consultant and leader for overall Philippine projects under Leighton Contractors. Talent Acquisition
• Designed overall strategy, framework and processes for assessing, developing, and managing talent across the organization
• Outlined and prioritized key interventions to build mission-critical capabilities in the immediate as well as long term to reduce lateral dependencies
• Created and presented annual plans and business cases for proposed interventions to business heads
• Communicated talent strategy, plan and periodic progress to key enablers for delivery of talent agenda
• Initiated partnership with provincial and local government units and private institutions for strategic talent supply Talent and Organizational Development
• Designed and implemented frameworks to provide clarity on roles, career paths and competency requirements for destination roles
• Conducted development needs analysis to identify key skill-gaps and requirements for different verticals, levels and streams
• Conducted succession planning for mission-critical roles based on assessment of potential successors; implement suitable development actions to aid successor-readiness
• Provided inputs for alternative modes of leadership development including role design interventions, coaching, development programs etc.
HR and Administration
• Ensured legal compliance to statutory/regulatory HR requirements
• Designed structure, implement and improve organization’s compensation and benefits
• Managed fleet services and other employee welfare activities/services InCenter Mortgage Solutions Oct 2016 – Dec 2017
One Corporate Center, Julia Vargas, Ortigas, Pasig City HR and Talent Acquisition Manager
• Works closely with the CEO and Sr. Management team to develop and implement key business strategies to meet business objectives with focus on Talent Acquisition and HR strategy in alignment to business and organizational goals. Leads mainly the PH Talent Acquisition and Talent Marketing Team and spearheads all HR strategic and development projects. Leads business partnership relations with Hiring Managers and key business stakeholders. HR Projects: Job Evaluation and Analysis, Job Pricing and C&B Salary structure, Performance Management, Organizational Design, Engagement, Controls Development and Management. Achievements:
Compensation and Benefits
• Designed and authored the organization’s compensation and benefits structure and job pricing scheme
• Calibrated salaries to market rates for competitive advantage OD and Performance Management
• Led KPI based performance model in alignment to envisioned high performing culture
• Led benchmarking for profile standardization as part OD and strategic recruitment.
• Directed job evaluation and job analysis for organization structure and design development
• Designed career mobility framework for employee movements and succession planning Talent Acquisition and Branding
• Spearheaded strategic recruitment business case creation with operations partners
• Heads talent branding and marketing initiatives
• Developed recruitment controls via Procedures and Policies. Implements strategic direction and establishes process governance from ground zero. Designed the standard recruitment and documentation process
• Introduced cost optimization techniques, documentation, and strategic metric based financial monitoring methods for recruitment. Managed recruitment cost from 21% to 12% for 3rd party vendors.
• Led direct-to-source campus partnerships and recruiting to support low cost hiring United Health Group Sep 2013 – Feb 2016
Healthcare BPO and Shared Services
- McKinley Hill Town Center, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
- Central Avenue, UP TechnoHub, Quezon City
- IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City
Recruitment Sourcing Manager - Executive, Leadership, and Shared Services Hiring
• Provide input on the where and how to find talent, including labor market consultation, and competitive intelligence. Support, assess, plan, execute and manage budget resources to produce strategies, tools and results while monitoring and achieving cost targets around effectiveness, timeliness and candidate quality. Perform a challenging range of complex activities including consultation, research, assessment, planning and tactical implementation to ensure alignment of sourcing strategies with departmental and organizational goals. Builds and strengthens relationships with internal and external senior stakeholders, through proactively managing resourcing needs and overseeing process improvements aligned to their business goals. Achievements:
• Instrumental in hiring 3,500++ seats in 2014 and 6,300++ FTEs for 2015 in alignment to business goals
• Minimized cost per hire to 49.2% for 2014 for all Sourcing channels and activations
• Managed Sourcing for both Manila and Cebu during its initial set up
• Initiated Metro Job Caravans ensuring branding and marketing
• On-boarded Jobs180 for Fresher hiring. Initiated Academe tie ups, campus recruitment, and spearheaded more than 10 Provincial Recruitment activities in Tier 2 and 3 BPO cities
• Budget Management
o Recognized for Exceptional Performance for Q1 and Q2 of 2015 o 2015 Q1 and Q2 Innovation Award. Presented and signed by Country Director for Talent Acquisition. o Q3 2014 Star Award and Best in class performance. Presented and signed by the Global Vice President for Talent Acquisition and Global Talent Acquisition Director. o Q2 2014 Team United Award – Best Team Performance, signed by Head of Human Capital and Workforce Capability o Q1 and Q3 2014 Above and Beyond Award - Best in class performance and going the extra mile, presented and signed by the Global Executive Vice President for Human Capital and Senior Vice President for Human Capital o Q1 2015 Business Exemplary Performance and Contribution Award, signed by Executive Operations Vice President and Operations Senior Director
West Corporation Dec 2012 – Sep 2013
Information Technology Outsourcing
24F Export Bank Plaza, Don Chino Roces, Makati City, Philippines HR –Technical Staff Employment Specialist
• Engaging subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to staffing best practices including strategic talent acquisition, evaluation technique and decision making, hiring for 175 seats for 4 business units for different technical horizontals and verticals. Supports staff/non-agent hiring requirements for Account, Enterprise, and Corporate operations with 500+ seats. Evaluate candidate fit through technical and behavioral techniques. Present business cases with senior and executive leaders with thorough development analysis. Manages end to end recruitment not limited to sourcing, screening, negotiating, orientation, job offer, 201 filing, on - boarding, and placement for more than 45 IT roles. Manage performance, coach, and train staff and interns. Achievements:
• Minimized cost-per-hire to 77% for 2012 through strategic sourcing, reducing the aid of Third party headhunting firms
• On-boarded Monster.com for Tech and Shared Services Sourcing
• ERP Double Up Program
• Managed all Technical Verticals and Horizontals from Support, Infrastructure, Development, Engineering, and Architecture
• 96% hire rate closing 94 out of 98 IT job openings for 2012 and 100% for 2013 until end of employment
• Pioneered recruiting for West Interactive, a Business Unit of West Corporation, composed of IVR Developers, Software Testers, and Support roles from 5 seats to 50 in 1 year
• 2% attrition rate within 90 day of employment for hires of 2012 and 2013
• Initiated calibrations for all IT departments for benchmarking and strategic recruitment and sourcing
• 100% compliance for pre-employment requirement collection and audits
• Authored 2012 Year Hiring Report with Sourcing Breakdown and Analysis SiTEL Philippines Inc. Aug 2010 – Nov 2011
BCEZ Loakan Rd., Baguio City, Philippines
HR - Recruitment and Sourcing Coordinator for Executive Search, Non-agent, and Agent hiring
• Responsible for strategic planning for recruitment. Implementing marketing strategies in brand awareness in order to attract qualified candidates to the group while maintaining cost reduction opportunities and activities. Works with marketing communications and corporate team for marketing concepts. Maximizes recruitment channels in marketing the brand awareness. Responsible for providing current recruitment knowledge and trends within the market overall.
• End to end volume recruitment for agent, non – agent, and executive positions. Determines appropriate match of applicant skills to job responsibilities and supports administration of pre-employment testing, communications assessment, and behavioral interviewing. Partners with site management to understand recruiting needs to ensure appropriate applicant flow and needs assessment for recruitment. Conducted touch point meetings for recruitment needs assessment, FGDs, 360 degree feedback, surveys for employee satisfaction.
• Spearheaded lodging project for applicants sourced from provinces as part of relocation assistance
• Authored Demographic Analysis for recruitment for year 2010 and 2011. Data is used for benchmarking quality and productivity rate, strategic sourcing and planning
• Initiated pre-training efforts for language development as part of recruitment program to increase operations and clientele take in rate. Since launch, a 67% growth in pass rate for hard to fill accounts was achieved
• Successfully coordinated with progressive non-commercial institutions like universities for leads generation
• Devised structured questionnaire for applicant satisfaction for recruitment processes and activities
• Consistent 100% fill rate for major airline clientele for 6 months since take over
• Successfully recruited for a site of 2000 - 3000 seats with weekly hires of 50 to 80 FTEs TeleTech Feb 2010 – Aug 2010
BPO and RPO set up
10/F Eco Plaza Building, Magallanes, Makati City, Philippines HR – Global Talent Acquisition Specialist (RPO Department Shut Down)
• Supports different offices in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom, responsible for coordinating regarding hiring and other recruitment efforts for assigned Service Delivery Centers, while working closely and coordinating with onsite officers to ensure hiring goals are met. Providing a professional hiring experience to candidates including but not limited to assistance in completing reference checks, background checks, scheduling, drug tests, screening resumes, initial interviews, and analyzing attrition risks. Passive recruitment using CareerBuilder, Monster and Craigslist job boards. Accountable for aggressive recruitment gauged by overall ability to adapt plans and shift directions to meet changing client requirements. SUMMARY
Talent Acquisition Expert and HR Projects Leader
Account management, technical, skill based and competency based screening, executive search, sourcing and talent marketing, continuous improvement, and research. Compensation and Benefits Analysis, Benchmarking and Profiling, Performance Management, Employee Engagement and Retention, Business Financials Management, Branding and Communications Business and Account Exposure
Niche: Information Technology, Information Services, Healthcare Business Profiles: Customer Service, Sales, Technical, Financial, Healthcare Industries: Communications, Retail, Travel/Transportation/Logistics, Technology, Banking & Mortgage, and Government Technology and Media
CRM & ERP TALEO, Mr. Ted TalentLink, PeopleSoft, Spectrum, Lawson & CAN8, Salesforce Social Media LinkedIn, ReqCloud, Bullhorn, Jobstreet, Monster, Naukri, Dice, Indeed, Craigslist Talent Solutions Profiles XT – Profiles International, E-skills, BERLITZ, Versant, Global Assessment Tool for English, and Business English Assessment Tool
• People Management and Training. Motivated to stay on top of multiple projects at once as well as handling a variety of leadership roles and responsibilities. More than 5 years exposure as People and Account Manager for major businesses with teams from 2 – 25+ headcount.
• Planning and organizational skills. Ability to juggle multiple tasks regardless of set time frames and targets. Initiated several sourcing efforts and recruitment projects while training new team members. Has strong business acumen and understanding of technical and non-technical requirements with solid sourcing skills and experienced in targeting passive candidates
• Ability to recognize trends and patterns. Able to see patterns in sets of abstract ideas to anticipate future behaviors and possibilities.
• Strong critical thinking skills. Ability to process information critically and quickly with logical reasoning and sound judgment.
• Research and Interpersonal skills. Knowledgeable in collecting data from different people using diverse research methodologies and have developed a key skill with focus groups and individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Developed high level data driven business cases to meet targets and goals.