Clinton, MA *****
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projectsSelf taught learner in HTML, Swift, Xcode, CSS, Java, Python, freelancing designer, fashion, artist, business, selling on multiple platforms, FB, E-bay, and Instagram. Front End Developer with a passion for graphic design,
mobile and web application development, UIX/UI, computer science disciplines, and attention to detail. Competitive, passionate, highly ambition, motivated, and possess strong work ethic. Work Experience
Freelance Graphic Designer // Entrepreneur
Myself - Lancaster, MA
2019 to Present
Self taught HTML, CSS, Swift, Xcode, Website design, Web Portfolio. Brand Associate/Brand Ambassador
Michaels arts & Crafts/ Old Navy - Hudson, MA
2019 to Present
Greet customers. handling, sales, customer service. Sold five Old Navy Credit Cards to customers. Had 13 customer
sign up for Michaels Rewards Program successfully.
• Successfully sold four old navy credit cards, our sales went up, our email subscriptions went up 47%..
• Assist in the fitting room and stock room.
• Fashion assistant.
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
Excel Physical Therapy & Asdociates - Marlborough, MA January 2015 to March 2019
• four years of administrative assistant, Rehab Aid Computer data entry/key boarding typing skills, basic cashier skills, mail sorting & record keeping practices.
• proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, power point.
• Highly effective communication skills, friendly and outgoing personality, organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
• Happily answer incoming calls and direct caller to the appropriate person courteously and professionally. Record and deliver accurate phone messages.
• Answer client inquiries, as needed, or direct the inquiry to the person best able to assist the client.
• Greet walk-in clients or visitors in a professional and helpful manner.
• Perform accurate data entry on a daily basis regarding client policy cancellations and reinstatements.
• Always have a smile on, friendly and have a great personality.
• Exhibit the ability to schedule patient appointments, check insurance eligibility, assist with treatment authorization process, and communicate with insurance companies as appropriate.Demonstrates the ability to check daily outpatient charges, set up new patient folders, discharge outpatient records, pick up/drop off charts to Medical Records as requested, filing monthly Kardex cards, check department stock of exercise programs for patient teaching/home programs and making copies as needed.
• Execute the ability to assist therapists with mobility training, transfers, gait training, and exercise programs for patients.Initiate the ability to Check/order/refill department supplies, deliver & pick up mail, answer telephones for Rehab Department, take and relay messages, handle routine inquiries, fax appropriate documents, and assist with performing PT and/or OT Department inventory. biannually.
• Demonstrates the ability to schedule patient appointments, check insurance eligibility, assist with treatment authorization process, and communicate with insurance companies as appropriate. Administrative/Receptionist/Licensed Dental Assistant Sudbury Dental Smiles - Sudbury, MA
September 2016 to September 2018
•Two and a half years of administrative assistant and dental assistant. Compassionate Dental Assistant with 1year experience helping Dentists prep, perform, and document procedures. Providing efficient and competent service in busy dental clinics. Greeted patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
• Use Eagle Dental Software and EMR to manage patient records and updating patient files. Reinforce and uphold patient confidentiality as required by HIPAA and clinic. Verified insurance coverage, processed insurance forms, and collect co-payments and deductibles and responded to patient billing or financial inquiries.
• Obtain authorizations, verify patient eligibility and assist patients with follow-ups.Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Constant monitoring and working of the daily schedule. Possess strong interpersonal, leadership, management and relationship-building skills.
• Possess superior written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with dental terminology and practice management softwareStrong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs quickly.
• Friendly, positive demeanor with patients and staffPossess great organizational and administrative skills
906C Ridgefield Circle, Clinton MA, 015**-***-***–0205 email@example.com https:// www.linkedin.com/in/marissa-lanza-50a08481/
Decreased setup time for dental procedure preparation by 50%. Frequently received a monthly bonus as a valuable employee. Got five unsolicited patient thank you letters. Consistently receiving customer satisfaction scores in excess of 95% positive. A proven track record for decreasing setup times for procedures. Highly skilled in digital X-Rays using Dentrix Software, 4-handed dentistry, and billing. Provide superb customer service, ensuring patient retention and loyalty. Patient filing for the Dentist and the Hygienist CPR and Infection Control Certification Collected co- payments and deductible Proficient in CREC omnicam for making restorative crowns. Inventory management Patient records management Diagnostic X-Rays CEREC Omnicam, MCXL milling unit and CEREC oven calibration Dentrix/Eaglesoft/CPS 4-handed dentistry Cast/Impressions Oral Surgery/ Extractions Root Canals/Prosthetics Dentrix Enterprises Excellent communication skills
• Detail-oriented and well-organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Greet patients, Make appointments, and fill in cancellations and no-shows
• Being upbeat, self-motivated, reliable, organized, warm and friendly with focus on exceptional patient service.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• •Energetic, dependable and compassionate. • SQL
Adobe Photoshop • C#, C, C++
Adobe communication skills, attention to detail. Cast/Impressions Amalgam
• •ExcellentIllustrator • JQERY • Perl
• •Diagnostic X-Rays • Ruby • Eclipse
•• Adobe Dreamweaver Python
Assist the Dentist in Endodontal & Periodontal.
• • Netbeans and Linux
• Microsoft Word • Blockchain • Scrum
• Microsoft Excel • CSS • Bootstrap
• Microsoft Powerpoint • HTML/HTML5 • Wix
• Software Programs I am familiar • Adobe PDF Reader • Youtube with • Xcode for iOS • Instagram
Entry level software engineer & application developer Graphic Designer
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology in Information Technology Northeastern University - Boston, MA
2020 to 2022
Associate of Science
Mount Wachusett Community College - Gardner, MA
Adobe, Illustrator, Graphic Design, Marketing, Photoshop