832-***-**** E: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** ***** **, ****** ****, NJ 07304
As long as customers have been seeking solutions from the computing industry, there has existed a barrier between those who need a technological solution and those who provide one. Unfortunately, that barrier has morphed from basic miscommunication into a more complex problem that prevents success. Sure, there are industry standards to elicit requirements and communication, but the point is that technique may not be enough.
I was blessed with the gift of communication and have a unique skill of stepping into my counterparts shoes, unpacking their "bigger picture" and translating it into a handful of specific goals. My bachelor's degree in Computer Science and minor in Business Management enables me to bridge the communication gap between these two areas successfully.
By background, while extensive, isn't traditional. I've worked as an analyst in both the technology and business industries, graduated from Culinary school, became a certified Nutrition Specialist and Personal Trainer, transformed my life by losing 143 lbs and started a non profit to help others live a healthy lifestyle. In a nutshell, my passion for technology is coupled with a love for connecting with people. I strive not to be just a success, but rather to be of value.
SKILLS • Consumer Digital Marketing
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Front
& Back-end Development Adobe
Marketing Cloud UX Design
Reporting & Analytics Automation
Email Marketing Project
• Operating Systems: Windows,
• Platforms: Salesforce Marketing
Cloud, MS SQL Server, MySQL,
Shopify, Wordpress, Lemonstand,
Joomla, Adobe Campaign
JQUERY, SSJS, UML, HTML5,
CSS3, XML, SQL, PHP,
AMPScript, Liquid Script.
• Tools: Adobe Creative Suite,
Zeplin, Sketch, Tableau, Visio,
FileZilla, MAMP, XAMPP, API
• Certifications: Salesforce
Certified Email Specialist, ITIL V4
Certified, Scrum Master
WORK HISTORY SENIOR TECHNICAL DEVELOPER 09/2016 to CURRENT WebMD New York, NY
Dedicated resource specialized in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud to provide technical implementation; including planning, scoping and execution of marketing and business initiatives for WebMD Consumer Marketing, Medscape Professional Services, Medicine Net and WebMD Connect.
• Responsible for engaging with clients, gathering their business requirements and translating the business needs into technical solutions. Construct documentation and training materials for end users and senior management for easy navigation and comprehension of the solutions.
• Provide support and co-management for the email-marketing infrastructure that sends 400+ million emails per month, manages 100+ million records, and leverages a variety of methods from transactional, SMTP, SOAP & REST API, Triggered Sends and User Initiated.
• Manage email-reporting dashboards, conduct A/B testing and provided test results to the marketing team to drive segmentation, delivery and content discussions. Use SOQL & SOSL to cater to the data manipulation needs of the application. Responsible for designing system/Unit/UAT test cases.
• Lead the design, development and publishing of WebMD newsletters and other outbound messaging initiatives.
• Develop and test emails across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices. Communicate to key stakeholders about technical best practices and CAN- SPAM laws, to help teams identify the optimal technical solutions.
• Preform troubleshooting methods, devise innovative solutions, and document resolutions for inclusion in knowledge base for support team use.
• Collaborate with cross-functional development team members to analyze potential system solutions based on evolving client requirements.
• Partnered on building a custom version of Salesforce Journey Builder that
"intelligently" analyzes user behavior and channels them through
"journeys"; allowing the Marketing Team to target our 16 Million+ subscribers on many data points.
• Partnered on building a custom data reconciliation system to ensure data accuracy between platforms, using SalesForce Marketing Cloud's Microsites, Data Extensions, custom query activities, interactions and leveraging the API for the Enterprise 2.0 platform.
• Led the development for upgrades to WebMD internal Newsletter Publishing Application, allowing non-technical users to publish against 60+ core email programs with three simple steps that utilize highly sophisticated back-end infrastructures.
• Assisted with properly transferring the sender reputation from WebMD IP to another without becoming blacklisted with the major ISP's (AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.), a requirement for IP Warming transition. INFORMATION SECURITY RISK ANALYST 01/2014 to 01/2016 Johnson & Johnson IT Raritan, NJ
• Managed program dashboard focused on deployment updates, metrics and issue tracking to executive level sponsorship.
• Mentored project leads for offsite installs, including clients, call centers, sales force, and various sites located in North America.
• Coordinated daily scrum calls with global team to gain transparency on project deployment status.
• Built and maintained relationships with processor partners, ISOs, and other members of company.
• Authored technical articles for support and onboarding of new devices.
• Identified incident trends by measuring and categorizing intrusion attempts and related activities through development of reporting metrics.
• Enabled consistent transparency into critical security incidents by automating capturing and reporting processes for IT security-related issues such as outages, job failures, software bugs, and security alerts for 15+ deployed technologies.
• Facilitated submittal of security-related recommendations by 200K+ global end users by designing and implementing WWIS governance model, which aided in continuous improvement of Information security risk profile throughout J&J.
• Allowed tracking of critical metrics and milestones for broad number of initiatives by custom coding dynamic SharePoint site using HTML, Wiki and JIRA, including vendor issue tracking, operational status of owned hardware / software, status reports, and security tool data repository. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ANALYST 01/2013 to 01/2014
J&J Janssen Pharmaceutical Titusville, NJ
• Served as Fulfillment Lead for all Janssen Therapeutic Brands from campaign management perspective.
• Insured all Brand Campaigns complied with FDA regulations by collaborating with Marketing Operations, PRC, Regulatory and Privacy.
• Preformed Customer Acquisition Analytics by identifying which tactics/sources were driving the most leads, and capturing the most utilized inbound channels.
• Generated Customer Survey Response, Demographic, Segmentation, and Campaign Response Reporting for Stakeholders.
• Recognized with Gold Encore Award for management role in Olysio campaign deployment while launching multi-wave programs for brands Prezista, Intelence and Allied Health professionals.
• Allowed allocation of time spent on campaign-related items and building of custom metrics based upon requirements selected by Data and Unica Operation Teams through building of Inventory Reporting tool in Microsoft Access, using Visual Basic and Java Script.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ANALYST 01/2012 to 01/2013
Johnson & Johnson IT Raritan, NJ
• Participated in data reconciliation process between various internal systems as needed.
• Performed analysis, User Acceptance Testing and rollout support on new business requirements/projects.
• Maintained documentation on Support Services global and regional operational procedures.
• Avoided interruptions during go-live and met 100% of milestones on time while serving as Project Manager for SACM - CMDB Phase 3 Communication and Training Release.
• Ensured Xerox process adherence for both pre go-live and steady state by validating completions.
• Managed readiness of Global Service Desk and Site Services teams in preparation of each Integrated Systems Management (ISM) deployment wave.
• Increased consistency and effective use of application by leading End Users' Browser Compatibility Initiative prior to ISM End User Go-live.
• Ensured complete adherence to standards and procedures by spearheading ISM end user review while identifying over 2500 users with inconsistent training vs.
• Access to ISM portal.
INTERN 05/2008 to 08/2011
GOLDMAN SACHS INC - Technology Division New York, NY Intern, Issue Management Group
Intern, Risk Analytics and Modeling Services Group Intern, Business Process Engineering Group
EDUCATION Bachelor of Science Computer Science And Programming 2012 Howard University, Washington, DC
Associate of Arts Business Management 2012
Howard University, Washington, DC
AFFILIATIONS • Alpha Kappa Alpha, Sorority Inc.
• National Society of Black Engineers
• Society of Women Engineers
• Upsilon Pi Epsilon, C.S Honor Society