*** ******** ****** ***, *******, ON M4R 1B1
Strategic, innovative and culturally diverse Human Resources professional with experience in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating HR programs. Aiming to achieve organizational needs and creating effective solutions that result in maximized efficiency and reduced overhead. Exhibits exemplary work ethic and willingness to learn new processes and techniques which enhance business and team efforts. Currently holding PR status in Canada.
• Client and Vendor relation • Communication • Project Management
• Redeployment • Conflict Resolution • Ethics & Collaboration Time management &
• • Strategic Planning Excel,Outlook,MS word,
Accenture Services Pvt Ltd (payroll toppers edge) – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India April 2017 - December 2018
* Recruitment assistance in resume screening, telephonic interview and face to face interviews.
* Coordinate with the project and schedule technical round interviews.
* Work order management.
* Create work orders for the employees before the onboard.
* Initiate background checks and perform reference checks.
* Facilitate on-board procedures in tool, arrange for security pass cards and track completion of mandatory training sessions.
* Documents to be reviewed and approved post final level background checks.
* Vendor Management.
* Event planning and organizing.
* Assist with wellness programs and orientation programs as needed.
* Develop targeted outreach programs to recruit efficient candidates and meet affirmative action requirements.
* Prepare headcount's and maintain the reports.
* Attendance maintenance in the tool.
* Part of redeployment team.
* Increased employee retention rate.
* BGC savings.
* Hiring cost and time savings.
ECD Global Infotech Pvt Ltd – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India July 2016 - March 2017
* Facilitate on-board, orientation programs, arrange for security pass cards and track completion of mandatory training sessions.
* Prepare offer letter, appointment letter, confirmation letter, increment letter for the employees.
* HR administrative duties such as attendance tracking, employee information and documents updates both electronically and manually.
* Attendance tracking using biometrics.
* Data maintenance in excel.
* Increased employee retention by rigorously maintaining a positive work environment.
* Full cycle recruitment assistance in resume screening, telephonic interview, face to face interview, scheduling technical interview with project and reference checks.
* Preparing relieving and experience letter.
* Training coordinator.
* Maintain training records, schedule training facilities and reserve equipment's by coordinating with both the external trainers and employees.
* Issue training certificates for interns and employees post the completion of training.
Bachelor of Engineering
SDM Institute of Technology Uijre, Karnataka, India July 2016 Secondary Education
Ambika College Puttur, Karnataka, India April 2012