P.O. BOX, ****
THE HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I wish to express my interest in working with your organization. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Resource Management, awarded by Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration
(GIMPA) in the year 2017.
I am a gentleman who is passionate about people and organizational development. My passion has been grounded in dedication and regard for ethics and teamwork. During my National Service at the Procurement Department of Lincoln Community School, I gained valuable experience working closely and also learning from both top and middle level management. This has deepened my understanding and appreciation of the application of best practices in modern Human Resource Management. Opportunities to undertake internships at Global Media Alliance and Delcra IT Solutions, enlightened me on the need to maintain good industrial relations at all times. When given the opportunity, I believe your organization would afford me a challenging environment that would shape my career.
Please find attached a copy each, of my Curriculum Vitae and Certificate. You can contact me on 055*******
NAME: Bernard Tetteh
DATE OF BIRTH: 2nd may 1992
ADDRESS: P.O. Box OS 528, Osu – Accra
MARITAL STATUS: Single
LANGUAGES: English, Ga and Twi
My Objective is to be able to learn the most from others, while giving out my best possible in any field or environment that I may find myself and create the opportunity for others to maximize their interest and intelligence.
[August 2013 to September 2017]
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration, Accra BSc, Human Resource Management.
[November 2008 to May 2012]
Oda Senior High School
West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination in Business
[May 2005 to June 2008]
Basic Workshop Burma Camp, La
Basic Education Certificate Examination
- Ms Word, Ms Excel, Power Point Application and Internet Resources. WORKING EXPERIENCE
Lincoln Community School – National Service Personnel (Procurement Department) 2017-2018 Responsibilities:
- Collating purchase and requisitions for material, goods and supplies.
- Receiving of goods purchased by the school.
- Produce and maintain all relevant documents
- Stock counting and replenishing of stocks in the inventory room
- Answering supplier inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
- Delivering of material and standard request to offices and classrooms.
- Preparing Local purchase orders on behalf of the school.
- Sending complete documentation of purchases to finance for payments. Global Media Alliance – Intern (HR department) June – September 2015 & 2016 Responsibilities:
- Filing of documents
- Updating internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Gathering payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
- Screening resumes and application forms.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- gathering of stationeries needed by various departments for purchase.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days. Delcra IT Solutions - Administrative Assistant 2012-2013 Responsibilities:
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical level of stocks, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoices
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
Reading, Photographing and listening to music.
Mr. Daniel Kissi Asiedu
Corporate Communications Manager
P.O.Box OS 528, Osu – Accra
Miss. Emma Wenani
Global Media Alliance
Mr. Anthony Quaainoo
Lincoln Community School.