Mobile # +974-********
WhatsApp # +974-********
To acquire a Position in well established organization, where my abilities are utilized to the mutual satisfaction of the management and provide an ample opportunity to improve my skills. EXPERIENCE DETAILS:
Bandariyah International Company Ltd
29th of December 2012 to 30th of October 2017
1. Order issuance and acknowledgement, issue forwarder nomination, coordinate the shipment together with the Dispatch team, verifying receipt of material.
2. Maintain accurate records of original POs when handing over to the Finance team and ensure accurate and timely payment of approved invoices.
3. Reviewing letters of credits, and request amendments if needed. Coordinating with Sales, & Accounting departments in matters of requested documents under the LCs. 4. Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing performance and requirements information. 5. Reviewing all contractual terms and agreements for major Service Providers(Freight Forwarders, Insurance Companies, Customs clearance, Transportation) as those prepared by the team ensuring the company interests are protected and followed.
6. Supervise the receipt of goods as per the ordered specifications (e.g. quality, quantity, expiry dates, contracted prices and agreed invoicing conditions). Review any defective or unacceptable new goods or services with vendors/suppliers. Identify root cause and take corrective and preventative action. 7. Managing international shipping / receiving process, working with Freight forwarders and Brokers to ensure proper documentation is completed to meet all government regulations. 8. Maintains clear communication and close co-operation with Manufacturers/OEMs, and major suppliers/vendors, service providers and Customers to proactively avoid and resolve quality and service issues relating to logistics.
9. Planning and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services. 10. Responsible for customs clearance budget and advisor for customs related issues for the company 11. Administration:
a) Manage the operations of the assigned area to ensure timely delivery of committed accountabilities. b) Manage the performance process of the team. Provide timely and constructive feedback, identify areas of development and work with the team to improve their individual and collective performance. Supply Chain / Operations Professional
Almajdouie Holding (International Project Department) September 2012 – December 2012 (4 months) Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
-. Supervising the process of Clearance, Loading, Transportation, unloading and delivery of heavy equipments from Sea/Air ports to Client sites
Purchasing and Logistics Manager
Aflak Electronics Industries Company
April 2010 – August 2012 (2 years 5 months)Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. 1. Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, customs clearance, ensuring effectively-functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities.
2. Track supply of raw material, work in process, and finished goods inventory. Work with Finance, Marketing
& sales teams to forecast inventory levels and submit purchase orders in advance of lead times. 3. Negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders. 4. Reviewing terms and conditions of the LC.
5. Issuance and amendments of LCs, to suppliers. Liaison between supplier& bank for all LC related issues. 6. Select and manage ongoing relationships with major suppliers, vendors, Manufacturers to minimize costs and ensure satisfactory standards of service.
7. Maintain procurement files including all relevant documentation and vendor tracking system & all the relevant Information concerning the organization’s suppliers. 8. Oversee and support the company's ERP and documentation systems as they relate to procurement and Logistics.
9. Planning, implementing and reconciling annual inventory. 10. Determines the root cause of inventory variances & takes corrective actions to adjust inventory levels to actual.
11. Develop delivery alternatives to meet customer delivery requirements (expedite options). 12. Manage and monitor of the day to day warehouse operation. 13. Monitor and improve warehouse efficiency in receiving inbound shipments. 14. Monitor and improve warehouse efficiency in delivery or shipment of goods to customers Assistant Auditor (Chartered Accountant)
NAROTHAM MADHAV & RAMESH CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS.
January 2009– February 2010 INDIA.. (Worked as an Intern) 1. Yearly financial audits & Submission of IT returns. 2. Cash book and passbook reconciliation.
3. Cross verification of cashbook, Pass-book and each Ledger account. 4. Checking of entries in all subsidiary books as per each and every invoice, receipts. 5. Verification of Bank statements.
6. Preparing Trial Balance, Trading/Manufacturing account, Profit and loss account and Balance sheet. PROJECTS :
Financial Performance analysis at Northern Power distribution company Ltd. (India). In MASTERS 2009.
Consumer satisfaction towards LG washing Machines at Anil Electronics. (India). In Bachelors. 2007.
POST GRADUATE, Diploma in Computer Applications.
Masters : MBA (Finance and Marketing)
Graduation : Bachelor of Business Management (Marketing). INSTITITUTE : KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY. (INDIA)
Name : Yakub Mohammad
Father’s Name : Jeelani Mohammad
Date of Birth : 27 March 1986
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Visa Status : Transferable (NOC will be provided)