ANA GABRIELA ADAMES RIVERA
Registered Dietitian and Physician with over 10 years of experience in South America excelling in understanding client in various disciplines. Expertise includes: management techniques, effective coaching, analytical problem and leadership abilities. Proven ability to gain trust of management and clients groups, utilizing a consultative, collaborative approach. HIGHLIGHTS
• Comprehensive knowledge of health, nutrition, and fitness issues
• Excellent listening and communication skills with a strong patience and understanding
• Ability to assess and calm mental pressure and job-related stress in clients
• Innovative, self-confident, and optimistic about bringing change in people's lives.
• Organic food advocated.
• Extensive medical terminology knowledge.
• Special dietary needs.
• Nutrition screening specialist.
• Physician relations
• HIPAA, regulations knowledgeable.
• Accurate report keeping
NUTRITIONAL HEALTH COACH –Doral, Miami
• Private Nutritional consulting practice (in person and online) connecting with clients of all ages and health levels.
• Recommend program improvements and creation of innovative programs and services.
• Counsel patients regarding special dietary needs.
• Assessed clients overall physical health with body composition scale measurements
• Counsel patients regarding special dietary needs
• Devise meal plans in line with patient’s age, gender and cultural backgrounds TORRE MEDICA TERRAS PLAZA – Caracas, Venezuela
2010 - 2016
• Private Nutritional consulting practice
• Metabolic control in patients with overweight / obesity, diabetes (type 1 and 2), diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular and renal disease.
• Consulted regularly with physicians on patients’ weight and hypertension control measures.
• Assessed clients overall physical health with body composition scale measurements.
• Designed individual patient nutrition plans with regard to possible health side effects.
• Aesthetic medicine: carboxytherapy, mesotherapy, botulinum toxin, anti aging endovenous treatment.
SANITAS VENEZUELA – Caracas, Venezuela
2009 - 2011
• Medical auditor, reviewed medical claims according to the company guidelines.
• Invoicing audits, presented audit findings and identified opportunities for improvement.
• Reviewed medical claims to detect unlawful or incorrect Medicare payments.
• Exhibited expert knowledge of policies, procedures and invoicing
! 1 Page
HOSPITAL CLINICO UNIVERSITARIO DE CARACAS – Caracas, Venezuela 2008 - 2010
• Evaluation of hospitalized patients with enteral or parenteral nutrition. Calculation of caloric requirements according to pathology. Nutritional evaluation of critical patient.
• Placement of nasogastric tube. Management of enteral nutrition infusion pumps.
• Intrahospital malnutrition screening. Nutritional approach of the patient with malnutrition.
• Management of Refeeding syndrome. Manage the nutritional evaluation program. CENTRO INTEGRAL MEDICO EN FORMA – Caracas, Venezuela 2006 - 2009
• Discussed treatment options with patients
• Maintained accurate medical records and document patient case history in detail SALUD BARUTA General practice and pediatrics – Caracas, Venezuela 2005 - 2006
• Provided medical support for 40 patients daily at the rural community in the Baruta District
• Supported Heath prevention programs: vaccines and immunizations, diabetes prevention, metabolic syndrome and children overall heath.
SIMON BOLIVAR UNIVERSITY, Caracas Venezuela
Masters Degree Clinical Nutrition and Nutritional Support UNIVERSIDAD CENTRAL DE VENEZUELA, Caracas Venezuela 10/1998-12/2004 MEDICAL SCHOOL LUIS RAZZETTI
M.D Medico Cirujano
- Florida Registered Medical Assistants #201*********. September 2018 Miami, Florida.
- IIN Integrative Nutrition Institute, Integrative Nutrition health Coach, November 2018 New York, NY.
Spanish and English
Microsoft Office & Mac OS
Social Media Networks.
! 2 Page