firstname.lastname@example.org 469-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/aarushi-kaushik/ EDUCATION
The University of Texas at Dallas June 2020
Master of Science in Information Technology & Management Vishveshwarya Institute of Engineering & Technology June 2016 Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering TECHNICAL SKILLS
Statistical Analysis tools: R Programming, Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Python, Excel VBA Data Visualization: Tableau, Microsoft power BI
Database: My SQL, DB2, Oracle
Programming Languages: Python, R, C++, Java, HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java Script Statistics & Data Analysis: ANNOVA, Regression, Hypothesis testing, Confidence intervals, Time Series Tools: Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Jupiter Notebook, R Studio BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
Ameego Labs Private Limited November 2016- May 2018 Web Developer (Tools/languages: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Java Script)
• Designed and developed responsive web pages and managed Admin functionalities and Account Management systems.
• Visualized and interpreted the data, analyzed technical requirements of clients using statistical techniques.
• Performed the Cluster Segmentation on client’s requirement and defined customer segments effectively.
• Evaluated data using statistical analysis to ensure it meets industry standards and is compatible with operating systems.
• Provided effective troubleshooting and deployed web application with 97% correctness & remediation.
• Collaborated with teams to prioritize needs, refine content criteria, debug operations and choose solutions.
• Successfully identified, diagnosed and fixed website problems, including broken links, typographical errors.
• Performed the ad-hoc reporting and supported the Sales Engineering team for reporting purposes. Remote Sensing Application Centre
Software Engineer Trainee January 2016 – April 2016 Biometrics based access control system (Tools/languages: MS Excel, Microsoft VBA)
• Analyzed and reviewed the data using clustering technique to study the pre-existing log reports of employee biometrics.
• Developed 5 modules for each month to calculate the attendance and total working hours of employees using VBA.
• Implemented the statistical packages to transform the large dimensions data sets by 10% and improved supervised model accuracy by 5%.
• Developed and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, and solved complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
• Predicted the best strategy for calculating the employees access information with improved system efficiency of 80%. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Potential risk assessment model for ledger data August 2018-December2018
• Audited merchant accounts using ETL process and identified trends and risky patterns using statistical analysis to implement business process changes to minimize financial risks associated with accounts.
• Interpreted the data & developed the E-R model, performed normalization for the data with all the constraints to provide accurate and detailed oversight of fraud and risks.
• Identified functional dependencies based on the risk rules to enable maximum productivity and reduce risks by 85%.
• Assisted in manual tool testing and generated SQL queries for risk investigation in the merchant data. System Analysis and Project Management
Order Management System for H.E.B Online Grocery shopping January 2019 - Present
• Developed a unified database to enhance order aggregation and access to order information across all sales channels.
• Developed a real-time system to monitor the availability of products & track order status based on demand and supply.
• Designed efficient and improved payment processing methods by providing a platform that accepts customer orders regardless of money currency.
• Developed business reports and identified trends for targeting potential customers through various social media avenues.