PROFESSIONAL MARKETING CONSULTANT & CONTENT CREATOR Results-driven content creator with experience in digital marketing, web development, SEO, SEM, and data analysis. Proven ability to provide clientele with engaging, fully-optimized content that increases online visibility and ensures brand longevity. Core Competencies
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) • Brand Vision & Strategy • Social Media Management • Reputation Management Content Creation • WordPress • Client Relations • Final Draft EXPERIENCE
FULL TIME FREELANCE MARKETING CONSULTANT/CONTENT CREATOR
● Optimized 100,000+ blogs/articles for companies in various industries to increase online visibility and drive brand awareness. Maintain >99.5% client satisfaction score. Notable Clients:
Sales agency/production company specializing in multi-channel communications. Strategic Planning Manager
● Assist company in brand migration to Entreprenuer.com by consulting management on best marketing strategies and practices to ensure successful transition. Copy/Script Writer (7/2016-Present)
● Rewrote company sales scripts to include dialogues for entire call (opening, objections, callbacks, closing). Created responses to objections, allowing for off-script capability.
● Developed content for 100+ small and medium-sized enterprises on annual basis for Entrepreneur.com.
● Removed negative listings off front two Google pages by generating content containing positive targeted keywords during reputation marketing campaign for Worldwide Business with Kathy Ireland.
● Crafted press release packages for three new clients as part of company migration to Entreprenuer.com.
Cloud-based resume database management service for employers. Copy/PR Specialist
● Created daily blog content through research of Canadian oil & gas industry. Incorporated all link building and search engine optimization.
● Garnered 995 Facebook likes / 986 followers through copywriting and placement campaign. Strategically posted articles to attract customers; embedded click-throughs to website to encourage service sign-up.
● Secured $250K in funding through successful restructuring of business plan; streamlined existing information with investor-oriented perspective.
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY ST. LOUIS, MO
Master in Applied Linguistics
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY EVANSTON, IL
Bachelor of Communications, Journalism
● WordPress, Wix, Contentful, Jekyll, Medium, Svbtle, LiveJournal, Weebly, Pen.io, Movable Type, Google Docs, AbiWord, Latex, Nuance Dragon, Final Draft REFERENCES
Selena Hunter, VP, Global Development, kathyirelandWorldwide, 561-***-****