Laban area, Riyadh, KSA
Commitment, initiative, impartial, self-learning, and motivated. Future objective:
To expand my skills set with a great leader who could simulate and meet company strategies and expectations in order to transfer and practice this knowledge with colleagues to obtain success and highly achievement. Experiences:
MADI International (Retail & wholesale company). It is a professional at selling cosmetic products & salon equipments.
Position: HR Generalist.
Period: Dec2015 – till now.
Scope of supervision: HR coordinator & PRO.
Roles are supporting HR department in these areas:
- Recruitment: build and develop strong pool of qualified candidates, close the vacant job according to manpower plan in the time set, attract right potential candidates to join company with lowest cost, screen CVs and conduct interviews through phone call and skype, finalize job offer and job contract, collect all important documents before joining date, coordinate onboarding program for comers, and follow and assess new employees during their probation period, conduct exit interview.
- Training& development: analyze training need, coordinate courses with external vendors, evaluate and seek development for ROI, amend and create job discerption, company policy, process and guidance, coordinate and assist annual competency with direct manager, and implement motivation programs.
- Employee relation: generate all kind of letters, answer all inquiries regarding labor law and company policy, update employee file through HR system, write penalty report after investigate with violator, adding and removing employee from insurance and GOSI.
- Government relation: mange Saudization file and keep company percentage aligned with labor office, responsible of running company users at GOSI, MOL, TAQAT, ENGAZ, HRDF, MOFA and MUQEEM, delegate and coordinate new work visa with third party.
- Other duties: generate payroll salary and make any remunerations effect once change, present company at court and labor office, support company immediately to finish important and urgent matter, and negotiate with third party to bring final and excellent offer.
Ingeus (recruitment agency). British company to nominate candidates to private sectors. Position: Employment Advisor
Period: May2015 – Dec2015.
Roles are supporting career center in these tasks: build strong relationships with agencies, universities, and companies in KSA, invite guest speakers to college site, help students to create PCDP (Personal Career Development Plan), sit and meet student/ candidates one to one.
University of Arizona: study intensive English programs at institution from Sep2013 to Nov2014.
Saudia Airlines (Aviation Company).
Position: Reservation and Sales Staff
Period: Jan2011 – Nov2011.
My responsibility to receive a call from passengers in order book and issue electronic ticket. Education:
Tourism management – King Saud University – from 2006 to 2010. Continuing Education:
- HRS certified by Riyadh chamber at 2018.
- Labor law certified by Najed institute at 2016.
- GOSI system certified by GOSI at 2016.
- Essential Administrative skills certified by
Prince Sattam University at 2015.
- IELTS certificate at 2014 scored "5.5".
- Problem Solving and excellent attention to details.
- Great negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent time management and analysis skills.
- Able to work under pressure and stress tolerance.
- Excellent communications and originations skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.