YASHO DEEPTHI SAMPELLY
AWS & Machine Learning, Intern HOBSONS, INC May 2018-Aug 2018
• Implemented Machine Learning models to analyze student access frequency to the company website to bring down AWS resource utilization.
• Achieved 90% accuracy with ML model prophet, LSTM and Random forest and created visualizations for time series data.
• Developed solutions to monitor AWS resources in a secure way and to identify any illegal usage and send timely notification.
• Utilized: Linux, Jenkins, Docker, Python 3.0, AWS: EC2, S3, CloudWatch, Lambda, Keras, Scikit-learn, Numpy, Pandas, Boto 3, Object-oriented Programming.
Graduate Assistant University of Maryland Baltimore County Jan 2018 – Present
• Working as Graduate Assistant for CMSC 203 Discrete Structures. EDUCATION
Baltimore, MD University of Maryland Baltimore County Aug 2017 – May 2019
• Major: Master’s in Computer Science, GPA: 3.5
• Graduate Coursework: Advanced Operating Systems; Advanced Computer Architecture; Algorithms; Machine Learning; Malware Analysis; Semantic Web; Internet of Things; Service Oriented Computing. Warangal, India Kakatiya University Aug 2013 – May 2017
• Major: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering, GPA: 3.7
• Undergraduate Coursework: Operating Systems; Databases; Programming Languages; Computer Architecture; Unix Network Programming; Software Engineering; Object-oriented Programming; Design Patterns. TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE
Employee Resignation Predictor [source code]
• Implemented Machine Learning models to find employee resignation rate in a company with a dataset.
• Achieved 98% accuracy for Random forest model and visualized the numerous parameters that affect the employee resignation from the dataset.
• Designed and developed a web user interface for users to interact and input features to get the resignation rate results.
• Built a multiuser, multi-server concurrent bank transaction system to handle multiple user requests.
• Achieved fault tolerance by handling servers with 99.9% uptime.
• Improved efficiency and handled resource protection by expanding scope of the above system to an n-node multithread system with multicasting and distributed locking mechanism.
• Utilized: TCP Client-Server model, C++, AWS EC2 instance, Linux, Object-oriented Programming. GitHub API Client [source code]
• Built web application which consumes GitHub public API to list person or organization open source repositories by rating to keep track of interesting projects on GitHub every month.
• Tracked the latest commits in a required repository.
• Utilized: HTML, CSS, Angular 2.0 and PyGithub for GitHub API, Python 3.0, Object-oriented Programming. Recommendation Engine [source code]
• Developed a recommendation engine to recommend nearby facilities like transit-stop, grocery stores using zip code. Used inverted index technique to optimize querying time.
• Utilized HTML, CSS, Angular 2.0, Python 3.0, Flask, MySQL PROGRAMMING SKILLS
• Programming Languages: Python 3.0, C++, Java, C.
• Database Technologies and Repositories: MySQL, MongoDB, Git.
• Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, Lambda, SNS, CloudWatch.
• Network Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SSH.