Brian M. Santos
email@example.com 619-***-**** San Diego, CA
https://github.com/brianmsantos https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbsoftware/ https://brianmsantos.github.io/ Motivated Full Stack Web Developer and problem solver with a background in Business who is seeking the opportunity to work as a full-time web developer. Experience with analytical thinking, project management, strong team skills and excellent verbal and written communication. Technical Skills
Jukebox Chatroom https://moffkr91.github.io/Bloody-Unicorns/
● A music player that is useful for parties, groups, or avid music lovers to share their favorite artists, albums, and songs and to discuss openly.
● Front end developer for a group of four. Pair programmer for the back-end.
● Recipe aggregator and creator for meal planning services.
● React developer, created API wrappers and routing paths. Worked in an Agile environment. Assisted in database maintenance.
● React, CSS, Webpack, Postgres, Axios
League of Legends Matcher www.LoLMatcher.com
● Inputs match data for two players from the game of League of Legends.
● Team Lead of four members. Created the front end and worked with the back end and deployment.
● Mongo, Express, React. Node, Axios
Additional Work Experience
● Relationship Manager II at TD Ameritrade San Diego, CA November 2015 - September 2017
Problem solved as a Broker with Registered Investment Advisors to problem solve their needs.
Coordinated client financial needs pertaining to stocks and equities.
Maximized book of business for personal advisors whose client’s assets totaled $200M+
● Account Manager/Analyst at YES Energy Mgmt San Diego, CA May 2014 - November 2015
● Account Administration Representative at Kaiser Permanente San Diego, CA May 2008-Nov 2013 Education
University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA July 2018 The Coding Bootcamp, San Diego, CA
University of Phoenix, San Diego, CA August 2010
Bachelors of Science in Business Administration