216-***-**** email@example.com LinkedIn - aditikasat
• 4+ years of professional work experience in Software Development.
• Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
• Good understanding of REST web services.
• Experience in fast-paced (CI\CD) work environment using Agile Methodologies.
• Complete understanding of Data transformation process and ETL transformation.
• Proficient with UNIX/Linux tools and utilities.
• Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Exposure to Hadoop Eco System (HDFS, PIG, HIVE, Kafka) and Apache Spark. EDUCATION
Kennesaw State University Master of Science in Computer Science (GPA – 3.93/4) Jan 2017 - Dec 2018
Shri Vaishnav Institute of Technology and Science Bachelor of Technology (GPA – 3.6/4) Jul 2007 - Jun 2011
SKILLS CERTIFICATIONS TOOLS
C/C++, Java, Python, R, PL/SQL, Groovy
MySQL, Oracle11g, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, NoSQL
• Web Technologies:
• Operating Systems:
Linux/Unix (Bash/Shell Scripting), Windows, MacOS
Amazon Web Services Certified Associate Developer
ELK, SOAP UI, HP QC, Maven, Jenkins, JMeter, Tableau, Git, WebLogic, Jira, Postman, Eclipse
• Big Data Exposure:
Apache Spark, Hadoop, Machine Learning
TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, Socket Programming
Software Developer Intern (Jun 2018 - Present)
Project: Availability Proxy(AVP)
• Involved in fixing defects, developing new features, testing functional and non-functional requirements for AVP which is a SOA based application.
• Debugging and fixing the failures by checking server logs.
• Working on creating a diagnostic test suite for testing the entire application’s health using SOAP UI.
• Performing functional testing of AVP application using SOAP UI for SOAP Web Services.
• Maintaining documentation for easy knowledge transfer.
• Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues.
• Scaled up the performance of the AVP application from 400tps to 1800tps using Apache JMeter.
• Working on ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) for contextual logging and creating Dashboards. Tata Consultancy Services
System Engineer (March 2012 – Oct 2015)
Project: Jaguar Land Rover Limited
Role: Developer (May 2015 - Oct 2015)
• Performed Data Warehouse analysis and Automation testing on large data using Agile methodology.
• Developed a communication interface of the Jaguar Land Rover car engine production line and SAP ERP system.
• Developed and implemented an efficient path for data transfer from the shop floor PLC to the SAP ERP system at the first stage of the production line.
Project: Asset & Energy Management System
Role: Operations Lead (Apr 2013 - Apr 2015)
• Lead a cross-functional team of 5 members and validated ETL data flows.
• Worked on Core Java platform, using various concepts of JDBC technology.
• Worked closely with TCS BIG DATA Team for Interpretation/Analysis of the data.
• Managing multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
• Responsible for data gathering and monitoring of 100+ TCS facilities which consist of 20000+ data points per site per month using MySQL.
Project: GRS Application Roll-out
Role: Developer and Functional Tester (Mar 2012 - Apr 2013)
• Used SAP ME and SAP MII for developing solutions for an Automotive giant and a leading fiber glass manufacturer.
• GRS application involved plant roll-out of 5 sites, quality and production testing and their online documentation. PROJECTS
Kennesaw State University
Project 1: House Prices - Advanced Regression Techniques (Jan 2018 – May 2018)
• Predicted sale prices of the houses by training the model using different regression techniques and neural networks.
• Used python for the implementation.
Project 2: P2P Chat Application (Mar 2018 – May 2018)
• Implemented a hybrid P2P chatting application using TCP socket programming in python.
• Five clients connected to a server of known IP address and port number and were made to exchange greetings.
• If the server is terminated, all clients should be able to exchange messages and when server is restarted each client restores the connection and start exchanging messages. Project 3: Titanic - Machine Learning from disaster (Aug 2018 – Dec 2018)
• Predicted survival of people on the Titanic ship using Spark.
• Implemented different methods like Decision Tree, Naïve Bayes and SVM for the prediction and compared the accuracies of the different methods.
Project 4: Website for Yelp Dataset (Aug 2017 – Dec 2017)
• Won first prize on C-Day in graduate capstone project category (Apr 2018).
• Awarded TCS Gems for “On the Spot Award”.
• Awarded Chancellors Scholarship for academic performance.
• Successfully completed 3 months TCS certified Initial learning program in Manufacturing and Operation Management.