Web • Producer Manage implementation – Teleflora, Santa of ecommerce Monica CA, February projects with 2017 Designers, – Present Backend Developers, and Business Stakeholders.
• Research and drive innovation in UX/UI trends, SEO tactics, GDPR, web optimization, and interactive components.
• Create product specs, prioritize project elements, and mitigate risk.
• Led mobile implementation of Google Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). Web • Master Manage – frontend BettercareMD, experience Irvine and CA, wireframe May 2016 UI – December processes 2016 for Telehealth (8 months) websites.
• Create 60-second motion graphic ad with Motion Graphic Artist. Production • Assist Assistant Animation – Directors ACME Filmworks, in exporting Los creative Angeles CA, assets March using 2016 Photoshop, – May 2016 Illustrator, (3 Months) and After Effects.
• Use analytical tools to drive A/B Test with UI, information architecture, visual, and copy elements.
• Led UX/UI research and analyze usability testing. UX • / Product Create original Designer concept – 10% for Campaign, the “Simply Raleigh Local” NC, mobile August application, 2014 – August pitch 2015 MVP (start-at start-up up 1 year) competitions. Freelance • Create media and Projects: marketing content for sustainable local business owners. UI Assistant & Content Producer Strategist – Bluewater – Lions Club, Media, Dominican Clearwater Republic, FL, February November 2014 2014 – July – 2014 January (6 months) 2015 (3 month project) Consumer Experience Researcher – Nutella, Elon NC, August 2013 – December 2013 (5 month project) Freelance Digital Media Producer – TSdesign, Burlington NC, July 2013 – December 2013 (5 month projects) Media and Web Director – Myrtle Beach Collegiate Baseball League, SC, December 2011 – December 2012 (start-up 1 year) Student NCAA Student Production Athlete Manager – Elon University, – Live Oak Communication, Elon NC, Fall 2009 Elon – Spring NC, January 2012 (4 2012 years) – May 2012 (5 months) Professional Summary:
I’m looking for the opportunity to lead multidisciplinary projects and to further develop skills in managing efficient teams. I continuously craft a creative and technical skill set that provides a large scope perspective and an ability to carefully navigate across multiple disciplines. My experience provides the intuition to anticipate friction points, and the knowledge to lead a project through various project life cycles. Understanding the strengths, limitations, concerns, and mindset of team members provides the insight to optimize my team’s workflow. My ability to “get my hands dirty” with team members to achieve a specific task fosters a level of trust and a positive workflow that shows through the work. Skill Set Spider Graph:
Costa Rica • Madrid • Barcelona • Ecuador • Dominican Republic • Scotland • Bahamas • Jamaica • Australia • Thailand • Japan • Canada • Mexico • Alaska
MatthewEastman.com • Matthew firstname.lastname@example.org Eastman • 813-***-**** • in/designme • github.com/MattEastman