Mary Dallian Quinita
**** ** ****** **, ********, AB, T6L 2W6
Exceptionally experienced and resourceful Manager with over seven years’ experience in planning, organizing and overseeing the day to day operations of a high-paced fast food restaurant; ensuring guidelines are met and records maintained and reported; supervising multiple workers and assigning daily tasks to meet organizational goals and a superb customer experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Documented success with over 10 years of customer service in the food service industry.
● In-depth experience performing a variety of tasks in a busy environment such as ensuring company procedures and practices are followed, ensuring a safe and clean work environment, processing daily reports and inventory all while maintaining a high quality level of customer service.
● Able to rectify customer needs in an efficient and fair manner.
● Superb organization, analytical and problem solving skills.
● Proven track record in maintaining good public relations and customer service with customers and employees of an organization.
● Experienced managing multiple employees with different personalities and language barriers.
● Experience in maintaining inventories and requisition of supplies and equipment.
● Able to learn and adapt quickly under pressure to meet or exceed expected goals. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
BT Foods Ltd (Tim Horton’s) - Edmonton, Alberta (Oct 2008-Present)
● Became store Manager October 2014, prior to that a shift-supervisor.
● Responsible for the well-being of all team members on duty.
● Ensure that all goals are accomplished to allow for a seamless transition for the upcoming shift.
● Using internal company software, created and managed employee goals and objectives, and any necessary training.
● Promptly attended to any customer or employee concerns in a tactful and courteous manner.
● Conduct hiring, training, and employee evaluations.
● Ensure accurate reporting and processes are followed for audit purposes by team members.
● Lead team to consistently achieve over 98% pass rate during monthly audits.
● Maintained and continuously sought knowledge via internal training to meet or exceed standard industry practices; such as food quality, sanitation, safety and employee training.
● Manage and maintain inventory to ensure proper levels of product are available on hand. Mary Dallian Quinita Resume continued...
● Implement strategies to maintain peak operational efficiency during busy periods of time to help maintain goals; such as low drive-thru wait times.
● Create and manage duties for employees throughout the work week while maintaining efficiency during busy peak hours.
● Organized employee team building functions.
South Terrace Continuing Care Centre - Edmonton, Alberta (Oct 2014-Present)
● Prepare meals and drinks for patients’ according to planned menus meeting strict dietary requirements on a per patient basis.
● Checking food quality and ensuring each patient accurately receives the appropriate meal.
● Set tables according to arranged seating charts for patients.
● Ensure cleanliness of facility such as bussing and washing used dishes, sweep and mopping of floor areas, and sterilizing eating and food preparation surfaces. Assistant Purchaser
MYB Food Net Inc- Manila, Philippines (Nov 2007-Sep 2008)
● Receiving and checking the quality of good received from couriers and suppliers.
● Estimating general day to day expenses.
● Prepare and maintain inventory of store stock; ordering supplies appropriately.
● Monitor presentation and image of restaurant throughout by maintaining a clean and tidy environment for employees and customers.
● Sourced and negotiated pricing for all food items, equipment and supplies.
● Keeping food, beverage and supply costs under control.
● Completing paper work associated with day to day operations and filing accordingly.
● Ensuring all equipment is correctly used, maintained and cleaned properly. EDUCATION
● Associate Degree in Computer Secretarial - Philippine Christian University (2000)