Contact Number : +91-965*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
An efficient and competent Company Secretary with an ability to ensure that a Company complies and operates in accordance with statutory and legal provisions. Experience of attending meetings with Company shareholders and the Board of Directors and acting as a point of communication between them. Keen to find a challenging secretarial position with a successful and ambitious company that offers opportunities for career development and advancement. QUALIFICATION
S. NO COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE YEAR OF PASSING
1. CS - Professional Programme 2016
S. NO PARTICULARS SCHOOL / COLLEGE YEAR OF PASSING 1 10th Class Green Field Public School,
2 12th Class Green Field Public School,
3 B.Com Delhi University- SOL College,
4 LL.B – 2nd Year CCS University – Sunderdeep
College of Law, Ghaziabad
Completed 15 months practical training under PCS Firm, Akshat Garg & Associates having office at F-19, First Floor, Angel Mega Mall, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad-201010 from August 2014, to November 2015. Worked as a Senior Trainee ans as well as a Semi Qualified Company Secretray at Akshat Garg & Associates from December 2015 to May 2016.
Worked as a Company Secretary in a Real Estate Group, Corona, Compliance and Secretarial Officer in Corona Housing Private Limited having office at Office No. 504, DLF CITY COURT, Sikanderpur, MG Road, Gurgaon-122001 and handled all the Secretarial and Compliance related work of corona group companies independently from October, 2016 to January 2019.
SECRETARIAL WORK -
• Preparation of Minutes of General Meeting, Board Meeting, and EGM
• Prepared Annual Report Documents of various companies
• Assisted in XBRL Filing
• Issuing Share certificate of a private limited company
• Prepared documents regarding appointment & cessation of directors
• Assisted in filling of various e-Forms to ROC
• Incorporated Private And Public Companies
• Incorporated Section 8 Companies
• Incorporated Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
• Assisted in handling Board Meetings
• Preparation of form MGT-8
• Preparation of Various Agenda’s of Meeting
• Prepared DSC (Class 2 & Class 3 DSC)
• preparation of Charges Documents
• Knowledge of SEBI L.O.D.R Regulations
• Prepared and maintain Statutory Registers of companies
• Preparation of Search Report of Private Companies
• Prepared Documents for Striking Off of companies under Fast Track Exit (FTE)
• Took care of the various Secretarial affairs of various companies.
• Altering AOA and MOA of Various Companies.
• Shifting registered office from one State to another State.
• Name change process of the company.
• Incorporation through new Spic-e Forms.
• Filling of Stamp Duty Payment on issuance of share certificates
• Filling of DIR-3 KYC Forms
• Incorporations/regular Compliances of Resident Welfare Societies or Apartment Owners Associations in Haryana
• Convening of Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings of Resident Welfare Societies or Apartment Owners Associations in Haryana
• Preparations of Legal/Registry documents/papers for the residential units
• Preparations of day to day MIS report
• Prepared Loan Agreements & Share Pledge Agreement.
• Registration of companies under GST.
• Tie up with various banks for company current account opening and employees salary account opening and all bank related matters
• Drafting Various other Agreements
• Handling of Company petty cash
• Shifting of Registered office of LLP/Company
• Incorporation of one Company M/s Deepshri Maintenance Service Private Limited and two LLP's M/s Arcade Property Maintenance Service LLP & M/s Shavij Maintenance LLP
• Handled Various Board Meetings Independently
• Handled the work of Sale of Private Limited Company (M/s CTA Softech Private Limited) individually
• Incorporation of Resident Welfare Association M/s Corona Optus RWA in Gurugram, Haryana under Department of Industries and Commerce, Haryana
• Prepared Loan Agreements & Share Pledge Agreement
• Formal Takeover of companies (Private Limited)
• Increasing Authorized Share Capital of the company
• Registration of Trademark
• ROC Annual Filling Work of Past Years
• Proficiency in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), 2007 and other versions.
• Knowledge of Internet & related application and Hardware.
• Knowledge of Accounting Software – Tally.
• Passed Online Computer Training Course guided by ICSI as and under Aptech Computer Education.
• Knowledge of Webtel XBRL Software
• Professional and decent behaviour
• Calm under stressful situations
• Dependable and Responsible
• Ability to make Ethical decisions
• Passionate towards work
• Adaptability to changing environment
AREAS OF INTEREST
• Listening music and playing guitar
• Playing Volleyball
• Date of Birth : 12th September, 1993
• Languages Known : Hindi & English
• Present Address : House No-8, Sector 15, Panchkula, Haryana- 134113
• Permanent Address : House No-8, Sector 15, Panchkula, Haryana- 134113
• Married/Unmarried : Married
• Husband details : Mr. Nishant Joshi
Profession: Chartered Accountant
Working in Loreal India Pvt. Ltd. as a Chief
Accountant, Baddi, Himachal Pradesh