RICK PUCCI, JR.
Dedicated and dynamic IT/CIS professional possessing a proven track record of superior performance, seeking to utilize knowledge and expertise in QA Automation framework design and testing as well as Manual Feature and Regression Suite Management, Agile Scrum Process Optimization, Project Management, Solution Implementation, Client Relations, Team Coordination/Mentorship, Needs Assessment, and Compliance to support key functions within a progressive Agile organization.
• Highly experienced in testing and management of QA development life-cycle and as a Scrum Master
• Remain current and leverage understanding of the latest information technology/trends.
• Enhance/optimize user-experience and business processes via technology solutions.
• Skilled in Python and automation framework and test case management
• Possess 7+ years of manual QA and 2 years with TestComplete automation in Python scripting
EDUCATION: ELMHURST COLLEGE, Elmhurst, Illinois
Master of Science degree in Computer Information Systems Conferred 2014
• Key courses included:
- Project Management - Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Database Systems & Programs - Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Organizational Behavior - Computer Network Concepts
- Inter-Networking - Cloud-Based Computing
- Windows Application Programming - Wide Area Network Programming
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Gaming & Entertainment Conferred 2012
• Minored in Computer Science
• Undergraduate Assistant for Adv. Digital Cinema, Fall 2010
• Member, Alpha Sigma Phi - Service Fraternity
• Key courses included:
- Computer Science I&II - Design Studio
- Gaming in Education - Computer Game Design
- Computer Animation & Simulation - Object Oriented Design/Programming in C++
- Dimensional Computer Game Design - Web-Based Entertainment Systems
- Artificial Intelligence - Intro: System Analysis & Design
- Interactive Digital - Database Management Systems
• Python scripting • VBScript • SQL • C# • C++ •Visual Basic • HTML • ASP.net • ActionScript(Flash) • Linux/Solaris
• GitHub • TortoiseGit/SVN
EXPERIENCE: Investment Technology Group (ITG), Chicago, Illinois 2016 to Present
QA Analyst II
• Tested Agile Stories and QA Regression on frontend desktop order and algorithmic risk management as well as backend cache database. Managed and added to regression document
• Created entire frontend automation suite in TestComplete utilizing current and new test cases
• Managed crucial client workspaces and agile process between end users, product managers, and developers as a Scrum Master
UBS, Chicago, Illinois 2014
IT-OPS (6-Month Contract)
• Ensured critical accuracy/execution of nightly data processing, as well as transitioning
of servers, networks, and trade software to meet zero-downtime requirements.
• Entrusted with providing Tier-II IT support for London-based traders.
• Responsible for troubleshooting network/software issues, managing network diagrams,
and diagnosing/resolving database issues.
STEELSERIES NORTH AMERICA, Chicago, Illinois 2012 to 2014
QA Engineer (Intern)
• Local computer information systems, networking and technical/desktop support
• Provided troubleshooting support for trouble tickets, involving software and hardware
issues; replaced parts and supported cost-effective hardware management.
• Performed regression testing and managed user-acceptance testing of software engine.
• Conducted mobile device game testing and competitive analysis to support operations.
AFFILIATIONS: • Boy Scouts of America: Marin County, California, Troop 48 (Life Scout) Alumni