Master of Science Expected May 2020 University of North Carolina at Charlotte
· Major: Computer Science
· GPA: 4.0/4.0
· Courses Completed: Visual Analytics, Algorithm and Data Structure, Database System, Software System Design &
Implementation, Network Based Application Development (Node.js), Illustrative Visualization,
Skills & Abilities
· Language: C/C++, Python, Dot NET, C# Database: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB
· Tools and Technologies: Tableau, Jupiter Notebook, Visual Studio, Anaconda-Spyder, Atom, Unity
ConfidoSoft Solutions Pvt Ltd Intern 06/2017 To 08/2017 Vadodara, GJ
· Gave presentation on “Strategies and measures for prevention of software and content piracy”.
· Extended code from the existing back end of the core product.
Systrack Solution Pvt Ltd Intern 12/2016 to 02/2017 Vadodara, GJ
· Developed a new project “Digital Society” Which will be used as an online society portal where admin can manage all the society related activities and people can pay their bills and stay updated to latest society related news.
· Worked on an ERP Software and share some important suggestion and ideas for front end design.
· Interacted with clients during business meetings and took notes to transcribe for all members of the department.
· We finished 2nd place at 2019 Queen City Data Science Hackathon. We worked on the Substance Abuse Problem which is one of the biggest problems of the society. We achieved the best RMSE of all the participating team and the 3rd best accuracy. This was a classification and regression task and we chose to use Random forest and neural network (Adam optimizer) for the problem.
· One Point Student Verifications (OPSV): January 2017-May 2017
OPSV provides integration between National Academic Depository, Digital Locker & Instant Aadhaar (Aadhaar Portal). This app lets the student link roll no. with Aadhaar Number. This can help in verification of AICTE approved institutes, verification of students and message service for students like job alert etc.
· Food Manufacturing Management System: Fall 2018
This project was done as a part of my final project in database system. Node.js and MySQL was the technologies used
throughout the project. Flow: Customer (franchise manager) can buy product from company admin will handle
management task and provide different task to different department manager which will be passed on employee later
on. Once product is complete, it will be notified and delivered to the franchise. Almost all the commands were used
while making this project.
· Network Topologies Properties: Fall 2018
Performed different network topologies properties like closeness centrality, betweenness centrality, degree centrality,
Clustering Coefficient etc. on the given data. For this we used NetworkX, Pandas, Matplotlib library in python.
· 49er Market place: Fall 2018
As the name suggest it is the marketplace just for the UNCC student. This was a group project and my role was to develop a backend part of this application. I used Node.js and MongoDB as a core technology. The whole web development was done using agile methodology.
· Site Visitor Behavior: Fall 2018
Visual analytics of relationships and insights exist between Visit Attributes, Form Conversions, Offer Page Engagement and Number of Visits to the site. For this project we worked on real data of Lending Tree company. For this project, I completed all the interaction between the different charts and made it a more live visualization. This visualization was made using d3.js as well as tableau.