Creative Software Engineer with proven success in the IT industry with a focus on product design and development.Extensive knowledge of UX designing and UI development. Enthusiastically seeking full-time position as a WebDesigner/Developer. Core Qualifications
MS-Office, Google Docs.
UI/UXOperating systems : XP/Vista, Windows 7, Windows Scrum8, Linux,Unix.
Axure, Jenkins, Bootstrap
MS Project, Hibernate, Spring,Java,VHDL.
Data base : Oracle 10g Tomcat6.x Web Server
Managing tight deadlines
Strong communication skills
Dream viewer, UXpin,Sketch,Adobe Photoshop,Paint.
Layout and design
web application Design
Mobile application development
Proficient in HTML
Agile development methodologies,working Independently. Postman Scripts,Requirement analysis and design phrases.
Interface design and Implementation
Master of Science: Computer science 2015
Fairleigh Dickinson UniversityTeaneck, New Jersey, USA GPA: 3.3 Course Work and Projects :Software Architecture coursework,Coursework in Business Administration andManagement,De- sign of Software Systems, Database Management and systems, Program development techniques SQL Queries, Software Engi- neering, Computer Architecture, Management Information systems, Electronic Commerce,Software Engineering : Online Bank- ing System Design: Developing Analysis Model, Functional Model with the help ofscenarios and use cases, designing of Dynam- ic Model with sequence diagrams and state diagrams and AnalyzingObject Model with class diagrams and object diagrams. Pat- terns and interface specifications of System Design Modeland Object Design Model using MVC software architecture.Software Design courses, Computer System Architecturecourses,Systems Engineering coursework. Bachelor of Science: Electronics and communications 2013 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India GPA : 3.4 Experience
UI/UX Designer/Developer April 2018 –Tilldate
PWC- (Price Waterhouse Coopers), Albany, NY
Project: GOLDNET, LEVEL.
• Working on Legal Entity Date Base project called GOLDNET which stores all the legal enitity information, owner- ship data there revenue information and etc for our client Berkshire Hathaway,GE,Alight,Baker Hges, Sirius XM and many more. GOLDNET is also linked to so many sub applications TRG,LEVEL,VFR which deals with Tax revenue, Hierarchy and etc.
• Prepared new wire-frames and proof of concepts for our product owners and business clients while taking the requirements from them and converting those into visuals.
• Worked on re-writing the GOLDNET applications from cold fusion to Angular. Created an angular demo with a few initial mockups and presented it to our product team.
• Conducting research and survey with a different types of stakeholders, clients, users, team members to define project needs. Research types include usability testing, surveys, contextual inquiries, and heuristic evaluations.
• Overcame Agile related challenges to construct shared vision with the team.Led redesign efforts to refocus product before production.
• Performed Interface design,Interaction design and information design.created different photo types of varying fidelity to test assumptions and concepts along with primary and secondary research.
• Developed responsive wireframes and demo it to the clients. Optimized asset loading to improve page render speeds and cross browser compatibility.
• Researched redesigned and prototyped a more approachable and valuable experience for high profile creators as a core part of development team.
• Took part in the understanding and design phases of multiple projects, including and competitive research,wire framing visual design, branding and various other communication assets.
• Increased user satisfaction and perceived find ability of the information with redesigned applications/websites.
• Researched and identified problems through stakeholder talks and user research in the complex industry of tax.Designed and validated workflows and interfaces through iterations. Collaborated with multiple roles to drive alignments.
• Worked with a 3rd
party library called y-files and used it in LEVEL application to visually display all the entity information and ownership percentages on nodes and edges.
• Created new designs for LEVEL and GOLDNET. Worked with Docker to deploy images to prod and stage environments.
• Work with business users and product owners to get new requirements and design them demo it and develop them eventu- ally.
• Created responsive designs for GOLDNET and LEVEL applications which supports various screens sizes and Ipads, and worked on developing them usingCSS3, media queries, bootstrap and Angular.
• Used Jquery, Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
GENERAL ELECTRIC, Chicago, IL
Project: CN LDARS.
• Worked on IOT project called LDARS(Locomotive Data Acquisition Radar system) for Canadian National rail- ways.Developed the front end app for the project to track all the records of the locomotives with help of GoLINC,Black Box and GEER.
• Rapidly prepared and implemented product specifications, including designing and creating “rich wire frames” to visually facilitate understanding of user interactions in features and concepts.
• Designed and implemented the integration layer for client-server communication using Spring MVC.
• Managed enterprise designers and front-end developers responsible for defining style guide, pattern library and cod- ing standards for internal enterprise applications.
• Implemented the UX & UI strategy to transition 125 legacy FLEX and Flash applications over to HTML5 ap- plications with a uniform look and feel.
• Defined new approaches to complex design problems.
• Collaborated effort with visual designers, UX Researcher, and BAs.
• Used Centralized CSS, Bootstrap in order to provide client specific Look and Feel.
• Defined the UX SDLC strategy for designers and developers to work with internal stakeholders to build applications resulting in all future applications having a uniform user experience.
• Enhancement of existing application utilizing HTML5,CSS3,Bootstrap, Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
• Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
• Used the YUI library in the development of the web applications.
• Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
• Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
• Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
• Designed the email blasts using Adobe software and then implemented them using HTML and CSS3,LESS,SASS.
• Designed Logos and Templates using HTML, CSS, and Adobe Photoshop.
• Designed, developed and implemented user acceptance testing cases and plans.
• Communicated frequently with clients regarding applications functionality requirements.
• Used complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites. UI/UX Designer/Developer JUN 16 – Jan 2017.
1WORLDSYNC, Lawrence Township, NJ
Project: Walmart storefront.
• Worked on creating an Angular app for Walmart storefront for displaying all the available products with the help of Zoura and making it user-friendly for our customers.Designed web pages for the store front app using adobe phot- oshop azure etc.
• Providing business analysis and taking an iterative approach to gathering and refining requirements using interactive prototypes to get early feedback and inform the next iteration.
• Conduct user research and remote, moderated usability studies, designing and prototyping interactive travel solu- tions.
• Define metrics for measuring and tracking key UX indicators across products and services.
• Reviews and feedback – you will proactively seek to review your work, take feedback on board and use it to im- prove the solution and quality.
• Collaborate with Product Management, Creative, Technology and Production teams to refine ideas and take them to completion.
• Angular app includes several pages like Marketing page, shop products page, cart, checkout and payment confirma- tion pages.The whole app is a single page application. Designed and was also involved int he development.
• Worked on modifying the P&G pages which has the different companies products like Hersey’s, Tide etc.
• Experience using: Adobe suite(Photoshop, Illustrator, and in design),QuarkXpress 6, Pixels 3D, Macromedia MX(Dreamweaver and freehand),Microsoft office power point, word and Visio. Common tools used to design web pages -Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, InDesign, Experience Design, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Animate, Dreamweaver, Fuse, Adobe Muse, Acrobat Pro DC).
• Responsible for testing UAT scripts.
• Developed testing plans and executed them.
• Implemented drag and drop operations, HTML, DOM effects, animations like slide shows, fade in-fade out effects on the web pages.
• Diligence to stay current on UX research and design practices. Provides input into improving best practices, tooling and methodology
• Assigned pass or fail status and managed UAT testing results.
• Created and tested scripts using JQuery on various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari,
• IE, etc
• Tracked and fixed bugs that were found during various phases of the development using firebug and web tool kit.
• Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, and IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility. Responsible for making necessary changes on existing designs as per the instructions of management. UI/UX Designe/Developer 11/2015 to 06/2016
SPARTA SYSTEMS Hamilton, New Jersey Project:
• Build wireframes to show application content and process flow. Prepared visual designs based on the approved wireframe in accordance with the usability standards.
• Meeting with application users to understand their specific usability requirements.
• Recommending and implementing industry best practices in use experience management.
• Building working visual prototypes to show application content and process flow.
• Preparing visual designs based on the approved wireframe in accordance with the usability standards In-depth knowledge and experience in UX process, and implementation of various techniques for enhanced user experience.
• Supporting creative solutions for a wide variety of user experience challenges including, but not limited to mobile and desktop. Working closely with software engineers to realize the design.
• Participating in user research activities enabling the team to build a deep and rich understanding of web application.
• Used data, analytics and business requirements to assist product management in developing user stories and requirements. Propose art direction and/or assist to define the visual language.
• Develop and maintain user-interface specifications. Present design work to the engineering team, product team, and executives for review and feedback.
• Worked closely with other senior UX Designers for designing and creating “rich wire frames” to visually facilitate
• Understanding of user interactions in features and concepts.
• Working closely with multi-discipline teams to create, evolve, and enforce interaction design standards
• Creating robust and exacting interaction design specifications including concept models, user scenarios/stories, wire- frames, interaction/state diagrams, interaction pattern specifications
• Created images (banner, button & icon images) to be used in the web application.
• Maintained technical documentation of CMS system designs. Prepared and maintained POC testing cases.Analyzed CMS application features and functionality. Conducted phase gate reviews and prepared CMS installation guides.Designed web applications by translation from technical specifications.
• Designed UX wire frames for many iPad sales presentations for several big pharma clients.Designed UX wire frames for mobile dosing calculators for physicians. Designed UX for an iPad so pharma reps so they could make customized literature for HCPs. Included language options to accommodate markets.Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered design (UCD) approach.
• Performing usability testing of the web application. Worked on Technical Design wireframes to get feedback from business teams Expertise in using design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver Create HTML5 and CSS files for the application development team Create HTML5 and CSS files for the application development team. Used grunt server to run the application locally. Used postman scripts to create tenants, tenant users and loginID for the local applications.
• Worked on creating responsive website for most devices using responsive design (RWD) concept and media queries.Built internal prototypes that run React apps in a web worker and use React to drive native iOS views via an objective-c bridge.Making views easier to extend and maintain by unifying markup with its corresponding view log- ic.
• Led UX design on ground-breaking mobile applications that redefined the market landscape. Displaced competitors by remaining ahead of the curve in anticipating user needs; delivered interactive device apps.Ensuring the quality of the UX through regular bug bash-style reviews.Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotion- al appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement power- ful brand identities
Mindtree chennai, Tamil Nadu
Worked closely with user researchers to define features and interaction, leading to high-fidelity mockups of use case sce- narios for the design and product teams. Branding payment portal as per client specification and configuring it pixelto-pixel to Client website.Reviews and feedback – you will proactively seek to review your work, take feedback on board and use it to improve the solution and quality.
Reviews and feedback – you will proactively seek to review your work, take feedback on board and use it to improve the solution and quality
Code development to synchronize all feature of Client website.Explored of issues in creating an experience for both the desktop and web platforms.Working with Dev & Test to implement interaction in product code.
Overhauled Web site to optimize the user experience. Newly launched site catapulted visit-to-lead and visit-to-order ra- tios, while shrinking page-abandonment rate by 18%.Code development to ensure the compatibility across all browsers Creating graphics to satisfy client site requirement.
Created Valid XHTML, CSS templates.Created and deploying new features in order to sustain and amend existing appli- cations.Responsible for maintaining current websites that includes updating the web pages, uploading new content/ changes etc.
Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces. Used Firebug and IEDeveloper Tool- bar, for debugging and browser compatibility.Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and check- ing cross platform compatibility.Used agile methodology for the software development.Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting. Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
Web Designer/Web Developer 01/2012 to 05/2013 SumTotal Systems Hyderabad, India
Established UX design as the first stage of all Web and mobile application developments, instituting a user-centered de- sign (UCD) approach.
Conceptual planning of future UX directions.Designing and implementing high-fidelity clickable mockups of the produc- t.Led UX design on ground-breaking mobile applications that redefined the market landscape.
Create robust wireframes that define interaction models and user flowsMoved quickly from prototyping to enterprise- quality robust implementations.Collaborated with senior designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interac- tions and experiences.
Perform System Testing to ensure branding is done as per client requirement.Coordinate with QA team to resolve any is- sues regarding site branding.Coordinate with Business Relationship Manager to gather client requirements and QA team.- Working knowledge of version control software ( Git) Updating the progress of project in JIRA.