Email · email@example.com
Passionate about delivering excellent customer service. Efficient, Accurate and Friendly is my top goal to be with the customer all the time. Looking to work for an organization who takes holistic approach to recognize and reward my hard work and achievements. Open to learn, grow and advance within the organization. WORK EXPERIENCE
SEPTEMBER 2018 – PRESENT
PROCTOR - ST. CLAIR COLLEGE, WINDSOR, ONTARIO.
• Giving exam instructions and guidelines and the consequences of breaking them.
• Checking identification.
• Ensuring the testing environment allows examinees to concentrate.
• Safeguarding the test papers until properly delivered.
• Monitoring college students consistently for their exams to the best of my ability so that academic misconduct does not occur.
• While monitoring the student, looking for red flags such as:
• Additional browsers open on the computer besides their exam
• Prohibited hidden documents
• Wandering eyes
• Use of prohibited electronic devices
• Recording (in any fashion) of the exam questions and/or answers by the student – this is strictly prohibited.
• Organizing the test papers after finishing
• Assisting instructors in maintaining higher standards of Academic integrity OCT 2010 – APR 2018
SENIOR GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE, YOTELAIR, GATWICK AIRPORT, LONDON, UK.
• Provided exceptional customer service and assistance to guests upon check-in.
• Reviewed customer service issues to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
• Made sure that guest complaints were handled in the most effective manner possible and that complimentary services were offered to maintain high guest satisfaction rates.
• Built long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
• Trained all new employees while also demonstrating the best methods for servicing clients and guests.
• Encouraged creative thinking, problem solving, and empowerment as part of the facility management group to improve morale and teamwork.
• Continually improved knowledge, skills and performance based on feedback and self-identified professional developmental needs.
• Provided on-call assistance at all times of day and night.
• Performed monthly inventory and maintained office and hotel supply counts.
• Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding guest service teams.
• Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
• Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
• Implemented end-of-month audits of the hotel to upper management as required.
• Managed extensive reservations / room assignments by telephone and front desk.
APR 2005– APR 2009
INVIGILATOR (PROCTOR) – PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH, INDIA.
• Settled the examination venues by placing candidate numbers, booklets, examination papers, stationery and equipment at desks in accordance with strict procedures.
• Implemented the exam rules and regulations and remained vigilant throughout the examination duration.
• Assisted the candidates before, during and after the examination by directing them to their seats, advised them about possessions permitted at examination venues and dealt with queries raised by candidates etc.
• Invigilated carefully, making sure that candidates do not talk inside examination venues and responding to any examination irregularities immediately.
• Checked attendance during examinations, recorded details of late arrivals and ensured that proper seating plans are followed.
• Escorted candidates during water breaks or washroom breaks as required and detecting any unauthorized materials inside the examination hall.
• Delivered and collected scripts carefully at the start and end of the examination in accordance with strict examination procedures.
• Assisted with the packing of examination scripts, stationery and other equipment from the examination venues.
• Supervised candidates in leaving the examination venues in a quiet and disciplined manner and ensuring that candidates do not remove equipment or stationery from the examination venue without the permission of the authority.
Post-graduate diploma in computer applications, Punjab technical university, India April 2004- April 2007
Bachelor of arts, Punjab university, India
• Customer service oriented.
• Ability to communicate clearly, both written
• Ability to interact professionally with
• Fun, friendly and confident person.
• Languages: English (Fluent), Hindi
(Native), Punjabi (Native).
• Strong problem solving and
• Ability to work collaboratively with
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Part Time Motivational Speaker.
• Voice and Accent Trainer.
• Playing Guitar
Canada Permanent Resident / Indian Citizen
Available upon request