Name : Nusrath Nazreen
Religion : Muslim
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Urdu, Telugu, Hindi.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To be associated with your esteemed organization that provides me an opportunity to show my skills, with my vast experience and to improve my knowledge with latest trends and to be a part of team that works dynamically towards the growth of the Organization.
AREA OF INTEREST:
To work sincerely and perform my best to achieve the set goals of the organization.
To utilize my customer service skills in building good relationship with different levels of people.
* Bachelor of Arts (E.P.P)
* Master of Arts (English Literature)
* Post Graduate Diploma In Business Administration
* Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from Gemini Electronics & Computer Technologies, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
* Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and the Internet with quick and accurate typing skills
* Modular Certificate Course in Communicating for Success from Osmania University.
* Modular Certificate Course in Personal Effectiveness from Osmania University.
A). Worked as Supermom (Advisor) for M/s.Mahindra Retail MOM & ME, at Tolichowki, Shaikpetnala, from December'2013 to November ’2015.
Transferred to hitech city branch - Presently Working at M/s.Mahindra Retail Babyoye, at Hitech City, BK Towers, from December'2015 to till date.
NATURE OF WORK:-
* Responsible of enhancing consumer experience and meeting store targets, reporting to store manager.
* Custodian of consumer experience - responsible for providing consumers with delightful experience, driving delightful experience at the store level along with CRE's.
* Managing, handling and resolving customer grievances, queries, concerns and complaints.
* Consumer research inside the store
* Key role in roll out of all in store programs / activities
* Pre Activities : Appointment / Consultation with experts, enrolling customers for the program.
* Ensuring smooth flow of in - store programs / activities.
* Post Activities : Customer Feedback.
* Spearhead consumer research / feedback on specific products & services.
* Adherence to stock management process.
* Ensure discipline, punctuality and grooming standards are adhered to
* Performing additional responsibility given by store management, coaching new recruits in the store during their initial stage of employment.
* Attending relevant training & development programs.
B). Worked as Office Incharge for M/s.Able Manufacturers Pvt Ltd., from February'2010 to
NATURE OF WORK:-
* .Excellent phone answering skills and ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
* Delegation of duties and supervision over the staff members.
* Scheduling meetings with clients and business associates.
* Ability to solving problems on highly sensitive and confidential matters
* Ability to work independently with minimal direction, strong written/verbal communication skills, good grammar, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask.
* Performs miscellaneous job related to ISO certification audit.
* Assisting in staffing and recruitment process and training new employees.
* Drafting business letter for the clients, daily, weekly, yearly business reports.
* Serving as a liaison among staff members and handling administrative duties in different projects.
* Good organizational skills and coordination to maintain good relationship with team members. Scheduling meetings with clients and business associates.
* Preparation contract reports and confidential documents, Invoice, Delivery Challan, Waybills.
* Surfing the net, delivered fax, emails and correspondence to customers.
C).Worked as Dermo Cosmetic Consultant for M/s.Vichy Laboratories at Health & Glow from April 2001 to June 2005.
NATURE OF WORK:-
* Excellent knowledge of various types of hair and skin treatment.
* Good customer service and ability to suggest tips for treating different skin related problems.
* Comprehensive knowledge of advance beauty products and its applying techniques.
* Convince client to use the beauty products by giving good demonstration for cosmetic, skin care and hair care.
* Supervise and monitor beauty products for skin, hair and makeup products.
* Responsible for introducing latest beauty products by offering samples, demonstrating their
applications as well as to explain the benefits to the client.
* Keep track of the beauty products and restock when required.
* To attend customer queries and concern in a warm and professional manner.
* Arrange for transport and delivery of company product and services to clients.
* Achieving targets surpassed targets.
D).Worked as Beauty Advisor for M/s.MKP Perfumes & Fragrances at Shoppers Stop and Lifestyle from Feb 1998 to March'2001.
NATURE OF WORK:-
* Responsible to attend customer in making purchase and giving sales service for Beauty products.
* As a Beauty Advisor worked for Retail stores Counter of Life Style and Health and Glow & Shoppers Stop.
* Preparing Weekly, Monthly Reports.
* Achieving Monthly Sales Target.
* Reviving achievement on daily and weekly basis and taking necessary action.
* Achieving targets including overall value and focus of products.
* Execution of promotions.
Address for Correspondence:-