ROBERT J. MOORHOUSE, CPPM
• Freight Payment Project Analysis, Banking/Mortgage/Financial Professional with experience with a variety of financial institutions. Additional experience in management, printing, production, & photography.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Assertive and detail oriented with demonstrated success in loan origination and processing.
• Expert at structuring, researching, analyzing credit and financial information for complex loan transactions.
• Reputation for strong work ethic, high energy and a commitment to customer service and company success.
• Freight Payment Analysis, Banking/Mortgage/Financial Professional with experience with a variety of financial institutions. Additional experience in management, printing, production, & photography. TRAINING
Certified Professional Project Manager; (CPPM) July 21, 2014 University of St Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
AREAS OF ACCOMPLISHMENT
Project Management (CPPM) Project Analyst Internal Audit Financial Analysis Sales Customer Service
Credit Counseling Workload Management Learning and Implementing New Information Team Leadership
Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Research Communication Skills Mortgage Lending Processing & Closing
• Identified issue in 2015 with pricing for multiple clients that use the same vendor for services. The result increased profits for the clients and the company and customer satisfaction increased. TECHNICAL SKILLS
MS Project Management Excel Pivot Tables Access Word Outlook PowerPoint QuickBooks
Lotus Notes Syncada 10-Key DO/DU/LP/LPS LIS VA/FHA/Conforming/Conventional Calyx MIQ CORE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Project Implementations of new clients and work with entire project team and clients for smoother transition into an automated system.
• Compile and Analyze project issues. Identify the issues, corrects and makes recommendations to clients.
• Assist clients and their vendors with their pricing issues. Helps transactions to be processed.
• Provide Contract Maintenance that support shippers service level agreements. Lowers the amount of AE’s,
(Audit Exceptions) for logistic transactions.
• Enter Contract pricing in UPG and Transaction Management System. Helps clients to move transaction forward for payment to the vendors.
• Analyze Error and Deviation Reports, explain issues and make appropriate recommendations that promote industry standards . Brings accuracy ratios to a higher level which promotes customer service.
• Promoted mortgage products/services through cold calls, targeted marketing, business partnering, networking, and referrals. This increased sales and profits for the company along with personal income increased.
• Originated and processed loans for a direct lender with assets exceeding 8 billion; handled loans and maintained licenses for 12+
states in Midwest, West and Eastern areas. By being licensed in more states sales were increased and company profits.
• Analyzed financial statements and credit information provided by clients. The analysis lead to multi-levels of complex research where the results increased sales, customer savings, and customer satisfaction and helped determine loan eligibility.
Robert J. Moorhouse, CPPM – Page 2
• Developed and expanded customer base by targeted marketing, product knowledge, excellent customer service, and referral sources resulting in increased sales, profits, and company recognition.
• Called clients to verify mortgage refinance information and addressed customers’ concerns, issues and problems effectively; to ensuring excellent customer service at all times which lead to outstanding customer reviews.
• Worked with Legal files delivered to clients for Foreclosure. Audit & Analyze completed processes to ensure guidelines were being followed according to the clients’ requirements and compliance.
• Counseled applicants not meeting lending standards on how to improve their credit scores, debt to income ratios and overall finances. This helped increase customer service, a referral base, and sales. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Advisor, Apple Autos, Apple Valley, MN 7/2018 to Present Project Analyst, USBank, Minneapolis, MN 1/2015-7/2018 Internal Auditor\Processor, Xerox Commercial Solutions & Ocwen Financial, Bloomington, MN 9/2013-6/2014 Mortgage Loan Documentation Specialist, Home Services Lending, St. Louis Park, MN 9/2012-6/2013 Mortgage Loan Documentation Specialist, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Bloomington, MN 8/2010-9/2012 Senior Loan Officer, American Family Mortgage, Bloomington, MN 1/2010-8/2010 Assistant Manager, Buffalo Tap, Savage, MN 9/2008-1/2010 Senior Loan Officer, Fieldstone Mortgage Company, Bloomington, MN 6/2004-8/2007 Experience Prior to 2004: Restaurant Management, Black Jack Dealing, Retail Sales, Offset Printing, Construction, and Production.
Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM): 2014 University of Saint Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
Microsoft 2010 Certificates: 2013
MS Project Management, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Excel, Basic Accounting, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Payroll, Billing, and Receiving.
Index Computers, Savage, MN
Mortgage Licensing Program: 2010
KAPLAN PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS, Plymouth, MN
Bachelor of Science Degree: Mass Communications, Liberal Arts, and Photojournalism 1996 MINNESOTA STATE UNIVERSITY, Moorhead, MN
Customer Service Award Wells Fargo Home Mortgage 2011 Publication:
• Photographs for “Common Waters” : A Story of Life Along the Red River of the North, Wayne Gudmundson, editor. Part of “Prairie Document” Series, North Dakota. Institute for Regional studies, 1997. ISBN: 091*******.