To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job Satisfaction and self development which helps me to achieve personal as well as organization goals.
Qualification University Aggregate
Adichunchanagiri Institute of
Sri Vijaya chethana PU
college. Hassan. 84.6%
Nagashree English School,
“DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF AIR ENGINE”.
Description : A compressed air vehicle is powered by an air engine with the help of compressed air which is stored in tank. A Compressed-air engine is a pneumatic actuator that creates useful work by expanding compressed air. Instead of mixing fuel with air and burning it in the engine to drive piston with hot expanding gases, compressed air vehicles
(CAV) use the expansion of compressed air to drive their pistons. Technical Skills:
● Good knowledge of CAD and Solid edge.
● Basic knowledge of C.
● Basic knowledge of unigraphis.
Attended 15 days of Internship training at “HAL, Bangalore” in “Foundry & Forge” division.
● In HAL, Bangalore-Foundry & Forge Division I witnessed manufacturing castings, forgings, rolled rings, brake pads, shape memory alloys and rubber products for applications in aeronautics, defense, and other industries. So that I gained visual knowledge of these process what I learnt in engineering subjects.
● Moreover I witnessed that HAL is having well equipped facilities and it provides products and services with regular quality check at each phase of manufacturing. Strengths & Key Skills:
● Good listener and Quick learner
● Efficient team player
Extra-Curricular Activities and Achievements:
● Participated VTU level inter college Athletic meet.
● Secured 1st place in college cricket league.
● Participated various sports events held during my school days. Hobbies & Interests:
● Playing Cricket.
● Reading newspaper.
Father’s Name :Krishne Gowda.C
Mother’s Name :Shobha. K
D.O.B :18th may 1996 .
Language Proficiency :English, Kannada and Hindi.
Address : #240, Bhairaveshwara nilaya,
All the details furnished above are true according to best of my knowledge. Date: