• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to listen and deal with conflicting opinions.
• Critical thinker with strong collaboration skills, across all functions, allowing critical deadlines to be met successfully.
• Extremely organized, able to work independently, multi-task and manage complex projects in a highly dynamic environment while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
• Flexible and versatile, able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
SANTA CLARA UNIVERSITY, Santa Clara, CA,
(June, 2015) Bachelor of Science in Political Science/ International Relations Bachelor of Arts in French/ francophone studies
SKILLS: Public Speaking, Social Media, Windows and Apple Operating Systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe Illustrator). LANGUAGES SPOKEN: French, English.
Media Metadata Curator at APPLE Aug. 2018- Current
● Verifying and correcting key to metadata to
enhance the user experience.
● content management systems and data ingestion.
● curate existing information and include it into the Portal
● Review, develop, and draft new curatorial summaries and narratives on artworks currently or in future. including literature reviews to enhance existing bibliographic material.
Public content contractor for French at Instagram Jul. 2017- July 2018
• Review and analyze content of comment from users post.
• Solve dispute about the nature of the
• Audit review.
Field operation specialist at Adecco, at Google Feb. 2017- Jul. 2017 Field Operation Specialist roles are to assists the lead in carrying out duties and maintaining team performance.
• Acted as team lead when lead is unavailable, personnel status awareness.
• Quality Control over data to ensure the good quality of data and delete wrong data.
• Created POI files and maps to be use as reference by the engineers.
• Served as data analyst for the location ground truth team.
• Corrected and rearranged the data collection by dates, quality and priorities order.
Field Ops Associate at Adecco, at Google Feb. 2016 – Feb. 2017 The Field Operations team surveys building interiors and collects location data on site in support of this project.
• Worked on one of several regional teams across the country responsible for these operations at the designated venues.
• Worked as a surveyor, software and device applications tester.
Account Manager at Triple Crown Consulting Dec. 2015 – Feb. 2016
• Responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, as well as generating job openings and assignments.
• Constructed a database of qualified clients and communicate with that database regularly with the intention of taking job openings and satisfying our client’s needs. Assistant Teacher of French Studies Mar. 2015 – Jun. 2015 Santa Clara University
• Guideed, led and mentored students in assigned
• Evaluated, monitored and mentored students’ academic progress.
• Assisted and supported senior professors in their day-to-day tasks Coach at Santa Clara Basketball Summer Camp Mar. 2011 – Jul. 2015 Santa Clara University
• Coach and teach middle school & high school athletes the fundamentals and dynamics of basketball.
• Work one on one with each player to improve skills while motivating players to reach their full potential.
● Athlete for Santa Clara Broncos Men’s Basketball - Team Captain, 2012 -2015
● College Invitational Tournament (CIT) Champion,
● College Basketball Invitational (CBI) Champion.