Cell: 309-***-**** email@example.com
• Robotic Process Automation Developer with 2.6 years experience and test Automation professional with 5 years of experience
• Great exposure to various technologies and project management methodologies in P&C, Banking, Marketing domain.
• Developed scripts for Automation Anywhere and for selenium web automation.
• Lead 3 major Automation Anywhere projects and deployed to production with no defects.
• Worked closely with team in Design, development, Deployment, Prod support phases.
• Created scripts and integrated with AA to achieve process automation.
• Coordinated with business team and tech leads and achieved on-time project delivery with zero production defects in all projects.
• Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data.
• Experience in running and maintaining the automation bots.
• Experience in performing the Unit testing, Integration testing and Live testing with the production data for the Bots developed.
• Experience in coordinating with the SMEs for the Prod cases processed and fixing the defects as per the feedback from them.
• Experience in creating process map for the Bot to be developed during the phase of discussions with the business and reviewing the documents provided.
• Experience in developing the re-usable tasks to be used by the other teams or projects.
• Experience in working on different recorders – Screen Recorder, Web Recorder and Smart Recorder.
• Effectively incorporated the best practices to minimize the run time and enhance the performance of the bots.
• Experience in working on Metabots
• Very good knowledge on IQbots
• Effectively used the operation commands available in Automation Anywhere to handle the variables.
• Created sub tasks in order to minimize the dependency during the runtime of the bots.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of the Web Control Room and its components.
• Experience in involving in the different phases of the Process Maturity Model i.e., Automation Pipeline, Feasibility Analysis, Complexity Assessment, ROI Analysis and Automation Design.
• Successfully handled large vendor replacement project with team of 16 people and worked on selenium test suite, HP service test, web automation, Virtualizing web services with HPSV tool along with SDLC test strategies.
• Experience in automation of the Web Services using selenium for automation testing.
• Experience in working on Agile environment.
• Impressive communication, problem solving skills and logical thinking. CERTIFICATIONS:
Technical: SQL Fundamental Certified
Process: ISTQB, Agile
RPA Tools : Automation Anywhere
Test Automation tools : Cucumber, Selenium, UFT 11.0 (web/service), Appium, Perfecto Test management tools : HP ALM
Programming skills : VB Script,Core Java, SQL, C++ Developer tools : Informatica, Salesforce
Methodologies : Agile, Waterfall
USAA, San Antonio, Tx.
RPA Developer Aug 2016 – present
USAA's mission is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates, and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and services; in so doing, USAA seeks to be the provider of choice for the military community.
• Successfully lead three Automation Anywhere projects and deployed into Production with zero runtime defects
• Active participation in cross LoB discussions to get best practices and implemented the same in my LoB.
• Attend in daily stand up meetings and update the status.
• Actively updating the user stories and tasks assignedin the agile central tool.
• Helped other LoBs in bot design with independent tasks and no duplication which is easy maintainable in Automation Anywhere.
• Provide estimated time lines for the completion of the bot development and time lines for testing phase.
• Involved in different phases of the Project Maturity Model Cycle.
• Debugging, identifying the errors and fixing then during testing phase
• Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data with Automation Anywhere.
• Worked on using Excel and CSV commands with Automation Anywhere.
• Experience in using Send Email command to Email reports and errors.
• Experience in using Delay and Wait commands with Automation Anywhere.
• Performed Image comparison using Image recognition command.
• Created the scripts in a way to capture the dynamic content while using Object Cloning command.
• Actively participate in the RPA Community forum bi weekly meetings held company wide to collaborate with all RPA teams across.
• Worked on creating the complex processes to make the transactions successful in the case of having the manually typed data as input.
• Participate in weekly developer meetings to discuss the best practices, key areas to improve while developing the bots and share the challenges faced to help the team learn and progress.
• Created monthly deliverable report of running time and maintenance of the bots and time spent on the bots development and share it across the manager for better managing the work.
Environment: Automation anywhere, VB Scripts, SQL, SoapUI, Agile Central Appreciations/Achievements:
• Got the Best performer award for quick learning and giving sessions to the team for better performance on automation anywhere tool.
• Effectively used the Object Cloning and trained the team mates to better use it instead VB Scripts
• Found the major flaws in the Bots being handed over to me for maintenance and fixed them with out effecting the production run in less time. USAA, San Antonio, Tx.
Automation Test Engineer Dec 2013 – Jul 2016
Develop/Execute manual and automated tests, identify actionable bugs quickly. Develop effective QA coverage of multiple mobile and browser-based projects. Work with teams
(Product/Engineering/PS/Support) to collect necessary information to ensure QA coverage, provide feedback on quality issues. Continually improve coverage of automated regression tests. Report automation performance results to leadership, review results with clients. Conduct proof of concept investigations into new tools, methods, and test strategy. Extensive working experience with SDLC best practices, preferably in an Agile environment focus on automation. Create automation test suite for build validation in a continuous delivery environment.
• Responsible for running the DRR(Daily Runway Regression) scripts and report the status of the run and fix the any defects found.
• Successfully lead one Automation effort that achieved 70% web automation (Selenium) in my LoB and it is well appreciated from delivery manager and LoB project leads.
• Piloted new testing/automation tools to adhere to current market trends such as Cucumber.
• Worked closely with business and developers, which helped in reducing the number of defects by handling the possibilities during development
• Conducted impact analysis meetings with Security and Performance testing teams to assess the requirement of Specialized testing for every release
• Worked on Squirrel tool,wrote complex queries and connected to different database sources for carrying our ETL testing activities
• Created selenium scripts in maven framework which eases the work in maintaining dependency jars across enterprise.
• Developed UI (Selenium, UFT) automation scripts and also UFT for testing the ETL projects
• Developed scripts to automate the Web Services using Rest Assured.
• Worked on testing the Mobile Applications using Perfecto Mobile.
• Supervise test execution and consolidate the status manually or using tools such as UTED (Unified Test Execution Dashboard) including defect reports.
• Created gamification models depicting QA processes and project journeys and are Well received by the customers.
• Testing throughout SDLC life cycle.
• Created SOAP UI test suite for UAT of vendor services.
• Update automation regression bed with latest web UI changes.
• UI, Mobile automation using selenium/Perfecto
• Trained all my colleagues to do automation in at least one of QA tools. Environment: Selenium, Appium, Mobile automation, UFT (QTP), HP QC, SQL, SoapUI, RTC Appreciations/Achievements:
• Received “Star of the quarter” award and 3 times “On the spot” award at work place.
• Received award for regression automation scripts creation in transformation project.
• Got appreciation from vendor and clients for preparing checklist for Advisory vision
(backend system for wealth management recommendations) covering all modules. State Farm Insurance, IL.
QA Engineer Aug 2011 – Dec 2013
State Farm Insurance is a group of insurance and financial services companies in the United States. The company also has operations in Canada. The group's main business is State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, a mutual insurance firm that also owns the other State Farm companies.
• Developed Test scenarios,Test cases and Execution based on business requirements in Agile Methodology way.
• Reviewed and updated the Test cases Review log and Test cases based on the review comments given by Business SMEs.
• Created required Test Data to perform the ETL and Web Based Application testing based on the business logic.
• Handled the functional testing of a complete module of the Web Application
• Worked on the Test Link tool for Test cases design and Execution
• Reported and tracked the defects using TRAC tool.
• Worked and followed up with developers for early resolution of the defects
• Identified the Requirements ambiguity with the experience i had in the application and it was much appreciated
• Tested the ETL Jobs designed for Data Migration and to load the Delta file data from Operational Database
• Worked on the tool SQL Developer to write and execute the queries for testing the ETL jobs
• Performed Integration testing when the different modules of the application are Integrated with each other.
• Prepared and Provided the Weekly Status Report to the Project team to track the work, Issues and Solutions at different phases .
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam (AP,India) from September 2007 – April 2011 Bachelor of Engineering